|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is spinning to another realm.
(b) It is dying.
(c) It is thriving.
(d) It is overpopulating.
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He meditates.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He doesn't understand them.
3. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(d) He wants to be convinced.
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His aura.
(b) His spirit.
(c) His mind.
(d) His heart.
5. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To influence her book club selections.
(b) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(c) To hire her as a maid.
(d) To win the bet with Fox.
6. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To change people.
(b) To heal.
(c) For beauty.
(d) To kill people.
7. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
(a) If he can see.
(b) When he will try and use it.
(c) If he needs glasses.
(d) If she could have half of it.
8. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
(a) How dare him?
(b) He's a pig.
(c) If he loves her, it's okay.
(d) Why not?
9. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Be frank.
(c) Flatter her.
(d) Scare her.
10. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She thanks him.
(c) She claims to hate money.
(d) She is suspicious.
11. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
(b) It will be a hit.
(c) People need to see it.
(d) It's degrading to the spirit.
12. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) Gould asks her to leave.
(b) She assumed he would make Radiation.
(c) She asked him to fire Fox.
(d) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
13. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) To get involved with her.
(b) He knows she needs money.
(c) To thank her.
(d) She is brilliant.
14. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) It will make millions.
(b) She wrote it.
(c) Brown isn't going to do it.
(d) She read it.
15. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
(a) To take her home.
(b) That people need each other.
(c) To make the Prison film.
(d) To introduce her to Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
2. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
3. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
4. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
5. What does Karen claim was no accident?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)