|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(b) All of these.
2. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
(a) If he needs glasses.
(b) If she could have half of it.
(c) When he will try and use it.
(d) If he can see.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He doesn't understand them.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He meditates.
4. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) To get involved with her.
(b) He knows she needs money.
(c) To thank her.
(d) She is brilliant.
5. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They are mavericks.
(b) They want love.
(c) They appreciate art.
(d) They're from the Bronx.
6. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(b) The Prison.
(c) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
7. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's dull.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's frightened.
8. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
9. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
10. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That she will be a big star.
(b) That he will greenlight Radiation.
(c) That they will fall in love.
(d) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
11. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) It is an elementary read.
(c) It was just a courtesy read.
(d) The author is rude.
12. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Work on a film.
(b) Be his right hand woman.
(c) Star as an actress.
(d) Be Ross' secretary.
13. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(a) Work of art.
14. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Gould's office.
(b) Gould's car.
(c) Gould's apartment.
(d) A restaurant.
15. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She could type really well.
(b) She needed the money.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She wanted to meet Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
2. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
3. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
4. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
5. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)