|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
(a) Explosions, sex and violence.
(b) What they saw the year before.
(c) Something new and revolutionary.
(d) Marriage, love and happiness.
2. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Breaking her glass.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Working for Gould.
(d) Moving to California.
3. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(b) The Prison.
(c) Romantic Comedies.
4. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He will kiss him.
(b) Ross will give him an instant raise.
(c) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(d) He will question it then do it.
5. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) Wanting to sleep with her.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) His desire to write books.
(d) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
6. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His mind.
(c) His heart.
(d) His aura.
7. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
(a) Using him like everyone else does.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Sabotaging his career.
(d) Stalking him.
8. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Radiation Moon Story.
(b) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(c) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(d) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
9. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
10. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
11. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) High, if they attach a star.
(b) Very high.
(c) Astronomically slim.
(d) Slim to none.
12. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
13. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
14. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
(b) Botched eye surgery.
(c) Knowing the world would end.
(d) Radiation from a microwave.
15. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
(a) The Dark Ages.
(b) A Great Era for Change.
(c) The Age of Aquarius.
(d) The Industrial Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
2. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
3. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
4. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
5. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)