|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) She is brilliant.
(b) To get involved with her.
(c) To thank her.
(d) He knows she needs money.
2. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
(a) To take her home.
(b) That people need each other.
(c) To introduce her to Ross.
(d) To make the Prison film.
3. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
4. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She needed the money.
(b) She wanted to meet Gould.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She could type really well.
5. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It was just a courtesy read.
(b) It would cost too much to make.
(c) The author is rude.
(d) It is an elementary read.
6. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
7. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(b) Radiation Moon Story.
(c) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(d) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
8. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To hire her as a maid.
(b) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(c) To win the bet with Fox.
(d) To influence her book club selections.
9. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
10. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Moving to California.
(b) Breaking her glass.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Working for Gould.
11. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
12. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Star as an actress.
(b) Be his right hand woman.
(c) Work on a film.
(d) Be Ross' secretary.
13. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She claims to hate money.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She is suspicious.
(d) She thanks him.
14. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
(b) That he will greenlight Radiation.
(c) That they will fall in love.
(d) That she will be a big star.
15. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) It will be a hit.
(b) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
(c) It's degrading to the spirit.
(d) People need to see it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
3. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
4. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
5. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)