|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They want love.
(b) They're from the Bronx.
(c) They appreciate art.
(d) They are mavericks.
2. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
(a) The Industrial Revolution.
(b) The Dark Ages.
(c) The Age of Aquarius.
(d) A Great Era for Change.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He makes fun of it.
(b) He translates it into French.
(c) He praises it.
(d) He debates it.
4. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
5. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(b) All of these.
6. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
7. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(b) To influence her book club selections.
(c) To hire her as a maid.
(d) To win the bet with Fox.
8. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 250 thousand.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 15 million.
9. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) Ross will give him an instant raise.
(b) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(c) He will kiss him.
(d) He will question it then do it.
10. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(b) Radiation Moon Story.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
11. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To kill people.
(b) To heal.
(c) To change people.
(d) For beauty.
12. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He claims he was joking.
(b) He admits it was sincere.
(c) He asks if it had worked.
(d) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
13. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
14. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
15. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) It will be a hit.
(b) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
(c) It's degrading to the spirit.
(d) People need to see it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
2. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
3. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
4. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)