|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Star as an actress.
(b) Be Ross' secretary.
(c) Be his right hand woman.
(d) Work on a film.
2. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
3. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(b) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(c) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(d) Radiation Moon Story.
4. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's frightened.
(b) If he's funny.
(c) If he's dull.
(d) If he's personable.
5. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(b) Richard Ross.
6. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
(a) Making fun of him.
(b) Using him like everyone else does.
(c) Stalking him.
(d) Sabotaging his career.
7. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To change people.
(b) To kill people.
(c) To heal.
(d) For beauty.
8. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) Gould asks her to leave.
(b) She asked him to fire Fox.
(c) She assumed he would make Radiation.
(d) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
9. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Working for Gould.
(b) Breaking her glass.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Moving to California.
10. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) Wanting to sleep with her.
(b) His desire to write books.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
11. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
12. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She wanted to meet Gould.
(b) She could type really well.
(c) She needed the money.
(d) She was looking for something.
13. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) She wrote it.
(b) She read it.
(c) Brown isn't going to do it.
(d) It will make millions.
14. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To influence her book club selections.
(b) To win the bet with Fox.
(c) To hire her as a maid.
(d) To get her to shop for his clothes.
15. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He doesn't understand them.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He meditates.
(d) He laughs at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
2. Gould likes to believe people are what?
3. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
5. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)