|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is overpopulating.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is spinning to another realm.
(d) It is dying.
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
(a) He admits it was sincere.
(b) He claims he was joking.
(c) He asks if it had worked.
(d) He admits it hasn't happened yet.
3. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(c) The Prison.
(d) Romantic Comedies.
4. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
(a) That people need each other.
(b) To take her home.
(c) To introduce her to Ross.
(d) To make the Prison film.
5. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
6. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He doesn't understand them.
(c) He meditates.
(d) He laughs at her.
7. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
8. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Shallow and stupid.
(b) Part of a whole.
(c) Tired of being robots.
9. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
10. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His aura.
(c) His mind.
(d) His heart.
11. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
(a) They are the sign.
(b) They have no control.
(c) God is angry with them.
(d) They are totally alone.
12. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Moving to California.
(c) Working for Gould.
(d) Breaking her glass.
13. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(a) Richard Ross.
14. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He wants to sleep with her.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is in love with her.
15. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
2. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
3. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
4. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
5. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)