|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They appreciate art.
(b) They want love.
(c) They are mavericks.
(d) They're from the Bronx.
2. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
3. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Be his right hand woman.
(b) Star as an actress.
(c) Work on a film.
(d) Be Ross' secretary.
4. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She claims to hate money.
(d) She is suspicious.
5. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
6. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(d) He wants to be convinced.
7. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
(a) She read it in one night.
(b) Her friend wrote it.
(c) She's tired of seeing comedies.
(d) It changed her.
8. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's dull.
(c) If he's frightened.
(d) If he's personable.
9. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His mind.
(b) His aura.
(c) His heart.
(d) His spirit.
10. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Moving to California.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Working for Gould.
(d) Breaking her glass.
11. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
(a) Explosions, sex and violence.
(b) What they saw the year before.
(c) Marriage, love and happiness.
(d) Something new and revolutionary.
12. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
(a) He's a pig.
(b) Why not?
(c) If he loves her, it's okay.
(d) How dare him?
13. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
14. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He wants to sleep with her.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is lonely.
15. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Gould's office.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Gould's car.
(d) Gould's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
2. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
3. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
4. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
5. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)