|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She claims to hate money.
(b) She is suspicious.
(c) She thanks him.
(d) She slaps him.
2. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) Ross will give him an instant raise.
(b) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(c) He will question it then do it.
(d) He will kiss him.
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Gould's apartment.
(b) Gould's office.
(c) Gould's car.
(d) A restaurant.
4. The book in Act 2 claims people are ruled by what emotion?
5. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They want love.
(b) They are mavericks.
(c) They appreciate art.
(d) They're from the Bronx.
6. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(a) Diamonds and Dogs.
(c) The Prison.
(d) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
7. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(c) All of these.
8. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) High, if they attach a star.
(b) Slim to none.
(c) Astronomically slim.
(d) Very high.
9. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His heart.
(c) His mind.
(d) His aura.
10. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
(a) If he needs glasses.
(b) When he will try and use it.
(c) If she could have half of it.
(d) If he can see.
11. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
12. Gould likes to believe people are what?
13. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(b) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) Radiation Moon Story.
14. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
(a) It changed her.
(b) She's tired of seeing comedies.
(c) She read it in one night.
(d) Her friend wrote it.
15. What does Karen want to do if she accept a job offer from Gould?
(a) Be his right hand woman.
(b) Star as an actress.
(c) Be Ross' secretary.
(d) Work on a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
2. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
3. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
4. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)