|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She could type really well.
(b) She wanted to meet Gould.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She needed the money.
2. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is dying.
(b) It is overpopulating.
(c) It is spinning to another realm.
(d) It is thriving.
3. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(a) Work of art.
4. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(a) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
(b) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) The Prison.
5. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His aura.
(b) His spirit.
(c) His mind.
(d) His heart.
6. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Scare her.
(c) Flatter her.
(d) Be frank.
7. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
(a) Explosions, sex and violence.
(b) Marriage, love and happiness.
(c) Something new and revolutionary.
(d) What they saw the year before.
8. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) Astronomically slim.
(b) Very high.
(c) Slim to none.
(d) High, if they attach a star.
9. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(a) Richard Ross.
10. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He translates it into French.
(b) He makes fun of it.
(c) He praises it.
(d) He debates it.
11. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
12. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
(a) 15 million.
(b) 250 thousand.
(c) 10 million.
(d) 1 million.
13. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
14. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(a) All of these.
15. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
2. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
3. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
4. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
5. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)