Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Working for Gould.
(b) Moving to California.
(c) Breaking her glass.
(d) Falling in love.
2. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) No one will come to see it.
(b) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(c) It would cost too much to make.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He praises it.
(b) He makes fun of it.
(c) He debates it.
(d) He translates it into French.
4. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To kill people.
(b) To heal.
(c) For beauty.
(d) To change people.
5. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's frightened.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's dull.
6. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
(a) Explosions, sex and violence.
(b) What they saw the year before.
(c) Marriage, love and happiness.
(d) Something new and revolutionary.
7. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
8. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) He knows she needs money.
(b) She is brilliant.
(c) To thank her.
(d) To get involved with her.
9. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She was looking for something.
(b) She wanted to meet Gould.
(c) She could type really well.
(d) She needed the money.
10. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She thanks him.
(c) She is suspicious.
(d) She claims to hate money.
11. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
12. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
(a) God is angry with them.
(b) They are totally alone.
(c) They have no control.
(d) They are the sign.
13. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
14. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Part of a whole.
(b) Shallow and stupid.
(c) Tired of being robots.
15. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(a) The Prison.
(b) Romantic Comedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
2. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
3. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
4. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)