|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He debates it.
(b) He makes fun of it.
(c) He praises it.
(d) He translates it into French.
2. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
3. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is spinning to another realm.
(b) It is dying.
(c) It is thriving.
(d) It is overpopulating.
4. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) Wanting to sleep with her.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
(d) His desire to write books.
5. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Scare her.
(c) Be frank.
(d) Flatter her.
6. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
7. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She wanted to meet Gould.
(b) She could type really well.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She needed the money.
8. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
(a) She is suspicious.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She thanks him.
(d) She claims to hate money.
9. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Part of a whole.
(b) Shallow and stupid.
(d) Tired of being robots.
10. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(b) The Prison.
(c) Romantic Comedies.
11. What does Karen say she and Gould have in common?
(a) They are mavericks.
(b) They want love.
(c) They appreciate art.
(d) They're from the Bronx.
12. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(d) All of these.
13. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) To thank her.
(b) She is brilliant.
(c) He knows she needs money.
(d) To get involved with her.
14. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(b) Work of art.
15. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
(a) They have no control.
(b) They are totally alone.
(c) They are the sign.
(d) God is angry with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
2. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
3. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
4. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
5. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)