|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(a) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
(b) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) The Prison.
2. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
3. Karen believes that people are what?
(a) Tired of being robots.
(b) Part of a whole.
(d) Shallow and stupid.
4. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He will kiss him.
(b) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(c) He will question it then do it.
(d) Ross will give him an instant raise.
5. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
6. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
7. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He meditates.
(b) He doesn't understand them.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He gets drunk.
8. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To win the bet with Fox.
(b) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(c) To influence her book club selections.
(d) To hire her as a maid.
9. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That they will fall in love.
(b) That she will be a big star.
(c) That he will greenlight Radiation.
(d) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
10. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
(c) His desire to write books.
(d) Wanting to sleep with her.
11. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
12. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
(a) Sabotaging his career.
(b) Making fun of him.
(c) Stalking him.
(d) Using him like everyone else does.
13. Gould likes to believe people are what?
14. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To heal.
(b) To change people.
(c) To kill people.
(d) For beauty.
15. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His mind.
(c) His heart.
(d) His aura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
2. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
3. Karen claims that when people ask for a sign, they often realize what?
4. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
5. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)