|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
(c) Richard Ross.
2. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He wants to sleep with her.
(d) He is in love with her.
3. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(a) Work of art.
4. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
5. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She wanted to meet Gould.
(b) She could type really well.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She needed the money.
6. Why does Karen ask Gould if she's put him on the spot?
(a) Gould threatens to blacklist her.
(b) She assumed he would make Radiation.
(c) Gould asks her to leave.
(d) She asked him to fire Fox.
7. How much does Gould estimate the book will cost to make?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 15 million.
(c) 250 thousand.
(d) 10 million.
8. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
9. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
10. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) Wanting to sleep with her.
(c) His desire to write books.
(d) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
11. Gould likes to believe people are what?
12. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Radiation Moon Story.
(b) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(c) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(d) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
13. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
(a) Stalking him.
(b) Sabotaging his career.
(c) Using him like everyone else does.
(d) Making fun of him.
14. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
15. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Working for Gould.
(c) Breaking her glass.
(d) Moving to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
2. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
4. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
5. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)