|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
(b) Radiation Moon Story.
(c) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(d) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
2. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(b) The Prison.
(c) Diamonds and Dogs.
(d) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
3. What does Karen claim was no accident?
(a) Moving to California.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Working for Gould.
(d) Breaking her glass.
4. Gould likes to believe people are what?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Gould's apartment.
(b) Gould's car.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Gould's office.
6. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
(a) All of these.
7. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is thriving.
(b) It is overpopulating.
(c) It is spinning to another realm.
(d) It is dying.
8. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) He knows she needs money.
(b) To get involved with her.
(c) To thank her.
(d) She is brilliant.
9. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He doesn't understand them.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He meditates.
10. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) It won't translate in the foreign markets.
(c) No one will come to see it.
(d) Stars will fight over it.
11. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
(a) The Prison.
(d) Romantic Comedies.
12. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
(a) Why anyone writes them.
(b) If they matter.
(c) Who pays attention to them.
(d) Why they are read.
13. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Fighting with Gould.
(c) Lecturing Gould.
(d) Reading to Gould.
14. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He wants to sleep with her.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is lonely.
15. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
2. What does Karen try to convince Gould, towards the end of Act Two?
3. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
4. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
5. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)