|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
(a) The Ivy.
(b) Real Food Daily.
(c) Musso and Frank's.
(d) The Coventry.
2. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) A symbol of excellence.
(c) Necessary for survival.
(d) What Gould lives for.
3. Gould tells Karen to take what kind of holiday?
(a) Bank Holiday.
(b) Advancement Holiday.
(c) Boredom Holiday.
(d) Christmas Holiday.
4. In Act One, what type of read does Ross ask of a certain book?
5. Who does Fox want to be the costar?
(a) His niece.
(b) His wife.
(c) The flavor of the month.
(d) Gould's secretary.
6. Prior to the pitch meeting, Fox expresses concern Gould will do what with the prison film?
(a) "Run him out of town."
(b) "Choose a better, stronger actor."
(c) "Screw him out of the deal."
(d) "Run the idea into the ground."
7. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
(a) Eating crud for eleven years.
(b) Bringing him a money maker.
(c) Trusting in Gould for ten years.
(d) Being a loyal friend.
8. What substance does Fox need in Act One?
9. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
(a) She was once famous.
(b) She is dumb.
(c) She is smokin' hot.
(d) She is cute.
10. What does Karen say about her job?
(a) It's inspirational.
(b) It is temporary.
(c) She needs it to survive.
(d) She is learning a lot from it.
11. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(a) One upping each other.
(c) Thanking each other.
12. What is does "green light" mean in the film business?
(a) To approve a film for production.
(b) Halt production immediately.
(c) It's code for money.
(d) Use a certain type of lighting on set.
13. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
(b) Turtle Time.
(c) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
(d) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
14. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
(b) Line producer.
15. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
(a) He doesn't like Fox's script.
(b) He doesn't like Fox's reputation.
(c) For fun.
(d) He's been called out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fox describe the film in Act One?
2. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
3. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
4. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
5. What does the movie star want from Fox?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)