|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
(a) Over ten million.
(b) He has no limit.
(c) Under ten million.
(d) One million and under.
2. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
(a) If there is a part for her.
(b) If it's costly to make.
(c) If it's good.
(d) If Gould likes it.
3. What clutters the opening scene?
(a) Stage lights and grease paint.
(b) Starlets and reporters.
(c) Boxes and painting supplies.
(d) The orchestra.
4. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
(a) She was once famous.
(b) She is smokin' hot.
(c) She is dumb.
(d) She is cute.
5. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) Necessary for survival.
(c) What Gould lives for.
(d) A symbol of excellence.
6. Prior to the pitch meeting, Fox expresses concern Gould will do what with the prison film?
(a) "Run him out of town."
(b) "Run the idea into the ground."
(c) "Screw him out of the deal."
(d) "Choose a better, stronger actor."
7. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) One dollar.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Their net percentage of the film.
8. What does Gould call himself due to his job?
(a) "A Money Milk Cow".
(b) "The Star Maker".
(c) "A Big Whore".
(d) "The Dumb Servant".
9. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
(b) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
(c) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
(d) Turtle Time.
10. In addition to money from success, what does Fox look forward to?
(c) Fancy cars.
(d) Fancy women.
11. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
(a) The blacklist.
(c) Script options.
12. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
(a) He's been called out of town.
(b) He doesn't like Fox's script.
(c) For fun.
(d) He doesn't like Fox's reputation.
13. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Clarence Black.
(c) John White.
(d) Doug Brown.
14. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
(a) Pretentious and confusing.
(b) Witty and commercial.
(c) Stale and typical.
(d) Pulitzer quality.
15. In Act One, what type of read does Ross ask of a certain book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
2. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
3. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
4. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
5. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)