|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
(a) Explosions and profanity.
(b) Art and entertainment.
(c) Good actors.
(d) A decent budget.
2. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
(a) Under ten million.
(b) He has no limit.
(c) Over ten million.
(d) One million and under.
3. Who does Fox want to be the costar?
(a) His niece.
(b) The flavor of the month.
(c) Gould's secretary.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
(a) She is dumb.
(b) She is smokin' hot.
(c) She was once famous.
(d) She is cute.
5. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(a) One upping each other.
(d) Thanking each other.
6. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
(a) Script options.
(b) The blacklist.
7. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Their net percentage of the film.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One dollar.
8. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) So Fox can have some face time.
(b) For fun.
(c) To delay the greenlight.
(d) Ross makes Gould laugh.
9. In addition to money from success, what does Fox look forward to?
(b) Fancy cars.
(c) Fancy women.
10. Gould pretends those who aren't happy in film are the ones who are what?
(a) Film reviewers.
(d) Slaves to commerce.
11. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) What Gould lives for.
(b) A symbol of excellence.
(d) Necessary for survival.
12. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
(a) A job.
(b) A trailer.
(c) An office.
(d) A bump.
13. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Clarence Black.
(c) Doug Brown.
(d) John White.
14. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Watching an audition.
(d) Begging a woman to stay.
15. What is the opening scene of the play set?
(a) Hollywood Blvd.
(b) Marilyn Monroe's home in Brentwood.
(c) The top of the Hollywood sign.
(d) Bobby Gould's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does promote mean in the film business?
2. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
3. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
4. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
5. What clutters the opening scene?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)