|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
(a) Musso and Frank's.
(b) Real Food Daily.
(c) The Ivy.
(d) The Coventry.
2. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
(a) Eating crud for eleven years.
(b) Bringing him a money maker.
(c) Trusting in Gould for ten years.
(d) Being a loyal friend.
3. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) Vulgar Business.
(b) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
(c) Boring Business.
(d) People Business.
4. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) What Gould lives for.
(c) A symbol of excellence.
(d) Necessary for survival.
5. What does Gould reveal to Fox at the beginning of Act One?
(a) He is illiterate.
(b) His wife is leaving him.
(c) He is ill.
(d) His promotion.
6. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
(a) Whether she comes from money.
(b) Whether she wants to be an actress.
(c) Whether she will hate the script.
(d) Whether she will sleep with Gould.
7. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(b) A stinker.
(d) A hit.
8. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Their net percentage of the film.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One dollar.
9. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
(a) If it's costly to make.
(b) If there is a part for her.
(c) If Gould likes it.
(d) If it's good.
10. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
(b) Turtle Time.
(c) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
(d) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
11. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
(b) Social Theme.
(d) All of these.
12. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching an audition.
(b) Begging a woman to stay.
(c) Watching a film.
13. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Clarence Black.
(c) Doug Brown.
(d) John White.
14. What substance does Fox need in Act One?
15. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
2. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
3. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
4. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
5. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)