|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Cancel his lunch reservation.
(c) Read the book assigned by Ross.
(d) Cook him dinner at her house.
2. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
(a) The Ivy.
(b) The Coventry.
(c) Real Food Daily.
(d) Musso and Frank's.
3. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
(a) Produce an indie.
(b) Carouse for starlets.
(c) Have a talk.
(d) Get a drink.
4. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
(a) All of these.
(c) Social Theme.
5. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
6. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(a) A hit.
(b) A stinker.
7. What does Karen say about her job?
(a) It's inspirational.
(b) She is learning a lot from it.
(c) It is temporary.
(d) She needs it to survive.
8. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
(a) She is cute.
(b) She is smokin' hot.
(c) She is dumb.
(d) She was once famous.
9. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(a) One upping each other.
(d) Thanking each other.
10. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
(a) What he puts in his coffee.
(b) Prize winning literature.
11. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching a film.
(c) Begging a woman to stay.
(d) Watching an audition.
12. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
(b) Line producer.
13. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A bump.
(c) An office.
(d) A job.
14. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
(a) It isn't rescheduled.
(b) The next day, 10 a.m.
(c) One week, 5 pm.
(d) At lunch. Sometime.
15. In Act One, what type of read does Ross ask of a certain book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
2. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
3. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
4. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
5. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)