Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the opening scene of the play set?
Bobby Gould's office.
2. What clutters the opening scene?
Boxes and painting supplies.
3. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
4. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
Answer their prayers.
5. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
6. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
Art and entertainment.
7. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
This section contains 4,213 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)