|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
(b) What he puts in his coffee.
(c) Prize winning literature.
2. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
3. At the beginning of Act 3, Fox reveals he stayed up all night doing what?
4. What act of violence does Fox commit against Karen in Act 3?
(a) He throws "Radiation . . ." at her.
(b) He pulls her hair.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He throws a chair at her.
5. Under what circumstance would Karen have slept with Gould?
(a) If Gould would give her a pay raise.
(b) If they were engaged.
(c) If she got the greenlight for "Radiation . . ."
(d) If Gould had only asked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
2. When Fox mocks Gould's attraction to Karen, Gould insists Karen does what?
3. In Act 3, how does Gould get Fox to stop berating him?
4. Fox feels he's ridden Gould's what?
5. In Act 3, what emotion does Fox admit he once had towards Gould?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)