|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Gould tell Fox they will make?
(a) One million a piece.
(b) Five million.
(c) Lots and lots.
(d) Unlimited sums of gold.
2. What is "The Bridge" about?
(a) The world in decay.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Erin Banovitch.
3. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To influence her book club selections.
(b) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(c) To win the bet with Fox.
(d) To hire her as a maid.
4. While discussing the book, what word does Karen use that Gould finds unusual?
5. Why does Fox think Karen wants something from Gould?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) He is a challenge as Head of Production.
(c) She thinks he's cute.
(d) He is broke and she wants to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the play, what does Gould say he and Fox are on the planet to do?
2. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
3. Karen tells Fox she went to Gould's for what purpose?
4. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
5. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)