|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fox tells Gould he is not what, when it comes to the physical department?
(a) Good looking.
2. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) High, if they attach a star.
(b) Slim to none.
(c) Very high.
(d) Astronomically slim.
3. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
(a) Temporary Secretary.
(b) Assistant to the Studio Head.
(c) Administrative Assistant.
4. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
5. Which film can Gould not deliver a one-line pitch for?
(a) Doug Brown's last picture.
(b) "Radiation . . ."
(c) His blockbuster alien film.
(d) The prison film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the movie star want from Fox?
2. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
3. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
4. After Karen leaves, how does Gould explain his actions to Fox?
5. What does Karen claim was no accident?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)