|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
(a) Under ten million.
(b) Over ten million.
(c) One million and under.
(d) He has no limit.
2. What does Gould tell Fox the movie business should be?
(b) Hard work.
3. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
(a) Sacrificing his integrity.
(b) Fox deserved the career jump.
(c) Not enough cash.
(d) That everyone wants something from him.
4. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
(a) His secretary is dangerous.
(b) Others will want to tear him down.
(c) Being too intelligent in Hollywood.
(d) His popularity will grow with his bank account.
5. What does Fox think Karen wants from Gould?
(a) His job.
(b) To greenlight some bizarre idea.
(c) A house and kids.
(d) Millions in alimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, who wants to see Ross alone?
2. Fox tells Gould he is not what, when it comes to the physical department?
3. What is the opening scene of the play set?
4. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
5. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)