|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fox think Karen came to town?
2. What does Fox think Karen did to Gould?
(a) Robbed him.
(b) Fell in love with him.
(c) Promoted him.
(d) Saved him.
3. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His desire to write books.
(b) His lack of money.
(c) Wanting to sleep with her.
(d) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
4. What is coverage in the film business?
(a) A banner for the studio.
(b) A written summary of a film.
(c) A slot of television.
(d) A trailer for a film.
5. When Gould is distressed about Karen, what does Fox refuse to give him?
(a) The rights to the prison idea.
(c) Another promotion.
(d) Her phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the bet in Act 3?
2. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
3. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
4. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
5. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)