|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(b) One upping each other.
(d) Thanking each other.
2. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
(a) If they matter.
(b) Who pays attention to them.
(c) Why they are read.
(d) Why anyone writes them.
3. What does promote mean in the film business?
(a) Give someone a raise.
(b) Kiss a leading lady.
(c) Get someone to make a movie.
(d) Pass duties to someone else.
4. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
(a) One week, 5 pm.
(b) It isn't rescheduled.
(c) At lunch. Sometime.
(d) The next day, 10 a.m.
5. After Karen leaves, how does Gould explain his actions to Fox?
(a) He blames it on drinking.
(b) He wanted to play a trick on Fox.
(c) He thinks he is losing his mind.
(d) He claims to have wanted to do good.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
2. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
3. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
4. Fox tells Gould he is not what, when it comes to the physical department?
5. In Act 3, why does Karen get offended by Fox?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)