|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
2. If Gould produces "Radiation . . ." Fox predicts what?
(a) He will be a laughingstock.
(b) The film will tank.
(c) All of these.
(d) No one will ever hire him again.
3. Fox refers to the low-budget clause in Gould's contract as what?
(a) Totally false.
(b) A dream clause.
(c) A test.
(d) A sucker clause.
4. What does Gould say about being "at the top"?
(a) It gives him vertigo.
(b) "It ain't crowded".
(c) He hates looking down at the fall.
(d) "The air's a little thin".
5. What does Fox think Karen wants from Gould?
(a) Millions in alimony.
(b) A house and kids.
(c) His job.
(d) To greenlight some bizarre idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Gould tell Fox they will make?
2. In addition to money from success, what does Fox look forward to?
3. What does Gould reveal to Fox at the beginning of Act One?
4. What substance does Fox need in Act One?
5. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)