|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
(a) To humiliate him.
(b) To promote him.
(c) His head on a platter.
(d) His wife.
2. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) Their net percentage of the film.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
3. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) It's degrading to the spirit.
(b) It will be a hit.
(c) People need to see it.
(d) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
4. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
(b) Turtle Time.
(c) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
(d) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
5. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) High, if they attach a star.
(b) Very high.
(c) Astronomically slim.
(d) Slim to none.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
2. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
3. What is coverage in the film business?
4. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
5. What does Karen say about her job?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)