|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen leaves, how does Gould explain his actions to Fox?
(a) He wanted to play a trick on Fox.
(b) He claims to have wanted to do good.
(c) He thinks he is losing his mind.
(d) He blames it on drinking.
2. What film does Gould want Karen to be a part of?
(a) Diamonds and Dogs.
(b) Housewives and Their Many Friends.
(d) The Prison.
3. What does Fox say he believes in but does not want to film?
(a) His mother.
(b) The dictionary.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) The Yellow Pages.
4. What does Fox think Karen wants from Gould?
(a) To greenlight some bizarre idea.
(b) His job.
(c) Millions in alimony.
(d) A house and kids.
5. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
(a) Deny their wishes.
(b) Answer their prayers.
(c) Cause famine and war.
(d) Show them the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
2. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
3. What clutters the opening scene?
4. Which film can Gould not deliver a one-line pitch for?
5. In Act 3, what project does Gould plan to greenlight?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)