|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
(a) If Gould likes it.
(b) If there is a part for her.
(c) If it's good.
(d) If it's costly to make.
2. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
(a) That day, 5 p.m.
(b) He doesn't have one.
(c) The next day, 10 a.m.
(d) One week.
3. What does the movie star want from Fox?
(a) His wife.
(b) To make a movie with him.
(c) Some respect, since they're neighbors.
(d) A promotion.
4. What does Karen remind Gould of in Act 3?
(a) She left her shoes at his house.
(b) She wrote "Radiation..."
(c) The meeting with Ross.
(d) His proposal to her.
5. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) What Gould lives for.
(b) A symbol of excellence.
(c) Necessary for survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does promote mean in the film business?
2. In Act 3, what time is it when Fox say he wants a drink?
3. Gould tells Fox their names will appear how in the credits?
4. In Act Two, what does Gould accuse Karen of?
5. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)