|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
(a) If he's funny.
(b) If he's dull.
(c) If he's personable.
(d) If he's frightened.
2. In Act One, what type of read does Ross ask of a certain book?
3. Fox accuses Gould of letting what run the office?
(a) Ross' will.
(b) His heart.
(c) His brain.
(d) His sex drive.
4. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He wants to sleep with her.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is lazy.
5. In Act 2, Gould tells Karen most people are eager to make a personal what?
(b) Work of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fox, women get power through what?
2. When Fox mocks Gould's attraction to Karen, Gould insists Karen does what?
3. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
4. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
5. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)