|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
(a) Deny their wishes.
(b) Cause famine and war.
(c) Show them the door.
(d) Answer their prayers.
2. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
(a) She is dumb.
(b) She is smokin' hot.
(c) She was once famous.
(d) She is cute.
3. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
4. What is the name of the book found in Act 2?
(a) The Bridge: or, Radiation and the Half-Life of Society. A Study of Decay.
(b) Unlock Radiation: The Key to Inner Enlightment in Twenty Steps.
(c) Radiation Moon Story.
(d) Be Still, Radiation Filled Heart.
5. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
2. Karen believes that people are what?
3. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
4. Gould claims movie making is a what?
5. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)