|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
(a) He will question it then do it.
(b) He'll ask if it was done last year.
(c) He will kiss him.
(d) Ross will give him an instant raise.
2. What does Karen reveal she knew when Gould invited her home?
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He wants to sleep with her.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is lonely.
3. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
4. What is does "green light" mean in the film business?
(a) It's code for money.
(b) Use a certain type of lighting on set.
(c) To approve a film for production.
(d) Halt production immediately.
5. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
(a) Carouse for starlets.
(b) Have a talk.
(c) Produce an indie.
(d) Get a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen claims people do not want to see what in films?
2. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
3. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
4. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)