|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
(a) Marriage, love and happiness.
(b) What they saw the year before.
(c) Explosions, sex and violence.
(d) Something new and revolutionary.
2. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(a) He wants to be convinced.
3. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) Explosions and Armies.
(c) End of the World.
(d) Romantic Fluff.
4. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
(a) The Ivy.
(b) The Coventry.
(c) Real Food Daily.
(d) Musso and Frank's.
5. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
(a) That everyone wants something from him.
(b) Not enough cash.
(c) Sacrificing his integrity.
(d) Fox deserved the career jump.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gould respond to Karen's reference to his prayer?
2. What does Karen ask Gould about his inner vision?
3. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
4. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
5. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)