|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) A symbol of excellence.
(b) Necessary for survival.
(c) What Gould lives for.
2. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
(a) Pretentious and confusing.
(b) Stale and typical.
(c) Witty and commercial.
(d) Pulitzer quality.
3. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) Doug Brown.
(b) Clarence Black.
(c) Billy Brown.
(d) John White.
4. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(b) A stinker.
(c) A hit.
5. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
(a) To thank her.
(b) To get involved with her.
(c) He knows she needs money.
(d) She is brilliant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
2. What is Karen encouraging Gould to strive for in Act Two?
3. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
4. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
5. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)