|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(c) He wants to be convinced.
2. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
(a) It is dying.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is spinning to another realm.
(d) It is overpopulating.
3. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
4. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) The author is rude.
(c) It was just a courtesy read.
(d) It is an elementary read.
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He meditates.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He doesn't understand them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
2. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
3. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
4. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
5. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)