|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She could type really well.
(b) She needed the money.
(c) She was looking for something.
(d) She wanted to meet Gould.
2. What does Gould reveal to Fox at the beginning of Act One?
(a) His promotion.
(b) He is illiterate.
(c) His wife is leaving him.
(d) He is ill.
3. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
4. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
5. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
(b) He wants to be convinced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
2. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
3. What is coverage in the film business?
4. Karen believes that people are what?
5. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)