|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
(a) Administrative Assistant.
(b) Assistant to the Studio Head.
(c) Temporary Secretary.
2. What does promote mean in the film business?
(a) Get someone to make a movie.
(b) Give someone a raise.
(c) Kiss a leading lady.
(d) Pass duties to someone else.
3. Gould takes Fox to present his film to who?
(a) The actress of the moment.
(d) The financiers.
4. Where does Karen claim to have looked inside of Gould?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His mind.
(c) His aura.
(d) His heart.
5. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) Very high.
(b) Slim to none.
(c) Astronomically slim.
(d) High, if they attach a star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
2. Gould claims movie making is a what?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
4. What does the movie star want from Fox?
5. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)