|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
2. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
(b) Good taste.
(c) A love for women.
3. According to the book in Act 2, why does God send radiation?
(a) To heal.
(b) For beauty.
(c) To kill people.
(d) To change people.
4. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) A symbol of excellence.
(c) What Gould lives for.
(d) Necessary for survival.
5. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
(a) Very high.
(b) Astronomically slim.
(c) Slim to none.
(d) High, if they attach a star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
2. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
3. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
4. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
5. In Act Two, why does Karen say she is championing the book?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)