|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(b) A stinker.
(c) A hit.
2. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
(a) Witty and commercial.
(b) Pretentious and confusing.
(c) Stale and typical.
(d) Pulitzer quality.
3. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) Wanting to sleep with her.
(b) His desire to write books.
(c) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
(d) His lack of money.
4. What clutters the opening scene?
(a) Stage lights and grease paint.
(b) The orchestra.
(c) Boxes and painting supplies.
(d) Starlets and reporters.
5. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
(a) People need to see it.
(b) It will be a hit.
(c) It's degrading to the spirit.
(d) Brown is a terrible choice for the lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
2. What does Gould ask Karen about his personality?
3. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
4. Gould's complaint to Karen about his promotion is what?
5. In Act Two, Karen points out that Gould prayed to be what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)