|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
(a) That he can't greenlight Radiation.
(b) That she will be a big star.
(c) That they will fall in love.
(d) That he will greenlight Radiation.
2. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(c) A hit.
(d) A stinker.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He praises it.
(b) He translates it into French.
(c) He makes fun of it.
(d) He debates it.
4. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
(a) At lunch. Sometime.
(b) One week, 5 pm.
(c) It isn't rescheduled.
(d) The next day, 10 a.m.
5. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
(a) To promote him.
(b) To humiliate him.
(c) His wife.
(d) His head on a platter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the movie star want from Fox?
2. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How long is the pitch the Gould and Fox plan to give Ross?
4. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
5. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)