|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
(a) Read the book assigned by Ross.
(b) Cancel his lunch reservation.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Cook him dinner at her house.
2. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
(a) Social Theme.
(d) All of these.
3. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) Vulgar Business.
(b) Boring Business.
(c) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
(d) People Business.
4. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Be frank.
(b) Seduce her.
(c) Scare her.
(d) Flatter her.
5. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
(a) Carouse for starlets.
(b) Get a drink.
(c) Have a talk.
(d) Produce an indie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karen's opinion of the prison script?
2. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
3. According to Gould, Ross will react in what way to the Prison film?
4. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
5. How does Fox describe the film in Act One?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)