|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She wanted to meet Gould.
(b) She could type really well.
(c) She needed the money.
(d) She was looking for something.
2. Karen claims "Radiation . . ." was written with what driving force?
3. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
(d) Line producer.
4. Gould pretends those who aren't happy in film are the ones who are what?
(a) Film reviewers.
(c) Slaves to commerce.
5. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) People Business.
(b) Boring Business.
(c) Vulgar Business.
(d) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
2. Gould tells Karen to take what kind of holiday?
3. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
4. What is does "green light" mean in the film business?
5. If Karen agrees to work on a film, she wants to work on what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)