|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
(a) He doesn't like Fox's reputation.
(b) He doesn't like Fox's script.
(c) For fun.
(d) He's been called out of town.
2. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
(b) People Business.
(c) Vulgar Business.
(d) Boring Business.
3. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Lecturing Gould.
(b) Reading to Gould.
(c) Fighting with Gould.
4. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
(a) His wife.
(b) To humiliate him.
(c) To promote him.
(d) His head on a platter.
5. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Fox the movie business should be?
2. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
3. Gould takes Fox to present his film to who?
4. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
5. Why does Gould claim he wants to offer Karen a better job?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)