|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
(c) Good taste.
(d) A love for women.
2. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Watching an audition.
(c) Begging a woman to stay.
3. Prior to the pitch meeting, Fox expresses concern Gould will do what with the prison film?
(a) "Run the idea into the ground."
(b) "Choose a better, stronger actor."
(c) "Run him out of town."
(d) "Screw him out of the deal."
4. What does the movie star want from Fox?
(a) Some respect, since they're neighbors.
(b) His wife.
(c) A promotion.
(d) To make a movie with him.
5. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
(b) Script options.
(d) The blacklist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
2. What does Gould say about being "at the top"?
3. How long is the pitch the Gould and Fox plan to give Ross?
4. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
5. Who does Fox want to be the costar?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)