|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould claims movie making is a what?
(a) Divine Culture of Inspiration.
(b) Vulgar Business.
(c) Boring Business.
(d) People Business.
2. What is coverage in the film business?
(a) A trailer for a film.
(b) A banner for the studio.
(c) A slot of television.
(d) A written summary of a film.
3. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
(a) Temporary Secretary.
(b) Administrative Assistant.
(d) Assistant to the Studio Head.
4. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
(a) A love for women.
(c) Good taste.
5. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
(a) A job.
(b) A trailer.
(c) A bump.
(d) An office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
2. Fox compares the movie business to what?
3. What does Gould reveal to Fox at the beginning of Act One?
4. What substance does Fox need in Act One?
5. Fox quotes who from the Bible?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)