|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) Turtle Time.
(b) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
(c) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
(d) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
2. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
(a) Whether she comes from money.
(b) Whether she will hate the script.
(c) Whether she wants to be an actress.
(d) Whether she will sleep with Gould.
3. What does Karen say about her job?
(a) She needs it to survive.
(b) It's inspirational.
(c) She is learning a lot from it.
(d) It is temporary.
4. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
(a) Being too intelligent in Hollywood.
(b) His popularity will grow with his bank account.
(c) Others will want to tear him down.
(d) His secretary is dangerous.
5. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching an audition.
(b) Watching a film.
(d) Begging a woman to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
2. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
3. Gould takes Fox to present his film to who?
4. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
5. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)