|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the pitch the Gould and Fox plan to give Ross?
(a) A page.
(b) One sentence.
(c) Sixty seconds.
(d) Whatever is required.
2. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Begging a woman to stay.
(b) Watching a film.
(d) Watching an audition.
3. What is the opening scene of the play set?
(a) The top of the Hollywood sign.
(b) Hollywood Blvd.
(c) Bobby Gould's office.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's home in Brentwood.
4. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
(a) Prize winning literature.
(b) What he puts in his coffee.
5. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
2. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
3. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
4. What does promote mean in the film business?
5. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)