|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould tells Karen to take what kind of holiday?
(a) Bank Holiday.
(b) Advancement Holiday.
(c) Christmas Holiday.
(d) Boredom Holiday.
2. Gould pretends those who aren't happy in film are the ones who are what?
(a) Film reviewers.
(b) Slaves to commerce.
3. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
(a) Being a loyal friend.
(b) Eating crud for eleven years.
(c) Trusting in Gould for ten years.
(d) Bringing him a money maker.
4. Gould takes Fox to present his film to who?
(b) The financiers.
(c) The actress of the moment.
5. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
Short Answer Questions
1. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
2. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
3. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
4. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
5. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)