|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
(a) Pulitzer quality.
(b) Witty and commercial.
(c) Pretentious and confusing.
(d) Stale and typical.
2. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(c) A hit.
(d) A stinker.
3. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
(a) A love for women.
(d) Good taste.
4. What is the opening scene of the play set?
(a) Hollywood Blvd.
(b) Bobby Gould's office.
(c) The top of the Hollywood sign.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's home in Brentwood.
5. What clutters the opening scene?
(a) Boxes and painting supplies.
(b) The orchestra.
(c) Stage lights and grease paint.
(d) Starlets and reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
2. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
3. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
4. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
5. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)