|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does promote mean in the film business?
(a) Get someone to make a movie.
(b) Kiss a leading lady.
(c) Give someone a raise.
(d) Pass duties to someone else.
2. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(a) Thanking each other.
(c) One upping each other.
3. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
(b) All of these.
(c) Social Theme.
4. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Their net percentage of the film.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One dollar.
5. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
(a) Script options.
(b) The blacklist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
2. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
3. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
4. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
5. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)