|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, what project does Gould plan to greenlight?
(a) "Radiation . . ."
(b) The Prison film.
(c) A horror film starring Doug Brown.
(d) He is resigning.
2. Who brings up the bet in Act 3?
(a) It's forgotten.
3. Gould takes Fox to present his film to who?
(a) The actress of the moment.
(b) The financiers.
4. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(a) A symbol of excellence.
(c) What Gould lives for.
(d) Necessary for survival.
5. How does Gould respond to Karen's interpretation of "Radiation . . ."?
(a) He praises it.
(b) He translates it into French.
(c) He makes fun of it.
(d) He debates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
2. Why does Fox think Karen wants something from Gould?
3. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
4. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
5. If Gould produces "Radiation . . ." Fox predicts what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)