|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ross cancel the meeting with Fox?
(a) He's been called out of town.
(b) For fun.
(c) He doesn't like Fox's reputation.
(d) He doesn't like Fox's script.
2. What is Karen's definition of something greater than courage?
3. What does Karen reveal about the prison script?
(a) It will make millions.
(b) She wrote it.
(c) Brown isn't going to do it.
(d) She read it.
4. According to Fox, women get power through what?
5. What substance do Karen and Gould share in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox want to do with Gould in Act One?
2. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
3. Why does Fox suspect Karen of ulterior motives?
4. In Act 2, how does Gould rate the book's chance to get made?
5. What is the first question Gould asks Karen in Act 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)