|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(b) Necessary for survival.
(c) What Gould lives for.
(d) A symbol of excellence.
2. What is does "green light" mean in the film business?
(a) It's code for money.
(b) Halt production immediately.
(c) Use a certain type of lighting on set.
(d) To approve a film for production.
3. Fox compares the movie business to what?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A dying flower.
(c) The four seasons.
(d) A new love affair.
4. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She was looking for something.
(b) She wanted to meet Gould.
(c) She needed the money.
(d) She could type really well.
5. How much money does Gould tell Fox they will make?
(a) Unlimited sums of gold.
(b) One million a piece.
(c) Five million.
(d) Lots and lots.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, what emotion does Fox admit he once had towards Gould?
2. Why does Fox think Karen wants something from Gould?
3. What is coverage in the film business?
4. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
5. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)