|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould claims Fox has brought him what, in the form of the film?
(a) A stinker.
(c) A hit.
2. Fox accuses Gould of letting what run the office?
(a) His brain.
(b) His sex drive.
(c) Ross' will.
(d) His heart.
3. What part of "Radiation . . ." has Gould read?
(a) Two chapters.
(b) The coverage.
(c) All of it.
(d) The beginning and the end.
4. At the beginning of Act 3, Fox reveals he stayed up all night doing what?
5. According to Fox, women get power through what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
2. What does Fox think Karen did to Gould?
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
4. At the end of the play, what does Gould say he and Fox are on the planet to do?
5. What act of violence does Fox commit against Karen in Act 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)