|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) Ross makes Gould laugh.
(b) To delay the greenlight.
(c) So Fox can have some face time.
(d) For fun.
2. Fox compares the movie business to what?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A new love affair.
(c) A dying flower.
(d) The four seasons.
3. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
(a) Watching a film.
(b) Watching an audition.
(c) Begging a woman to stay.
4. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
5. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) John White.
(b) Billy Brown.
(c) Doug Brown.
(d) Clarence Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many things does Gould claim to have learned in the film industry?
2. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
3. Who does Fox want to be the costar?
4. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
5. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)