|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
(a) Assistant to the Studio Head.
(c) Temporary Secretary.
(d) Administrative Assistant.
2. What does Gould reveal to Fox at the beginning of Act One?
(a) His promotion.
(b) His wife is leaving him.
(c) He is illiterate.
(d) He is ill.
3. What is the opening scene of the play set?
(a) The top of the Hollywood sign.
(b) Bobby Gould's office.
(c) Hollywood Blvd.
(d) Marilyn Monroe's home in Brentwood.
4. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
5. What movie star came to Fox's house?
(a) Billy Brown.
(b) Clarence Black.
(c) Doug Brown.
(d) John White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould tell Fox to get in Ross' office?
2. What does Gould say about being "at the top"?
3. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
4. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
5. How does Fox describe the film in Act One?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)