|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does promote mean in the film business?
(a) Kiss a leading lady.
(b) Get someone to make a movie.
(c) Pass duties to someone else.
(d) Give someone a raise.
2. Gould has the power to green light what type of budget?
(a) One million and under.
(b) He has no limit.
(c) Under ten million.
(d) Over ten million.
3. What do Gould and Fox spend time doing in Act One?
(c) One upping each other.
(d) Thanking each other.
4. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
5. What does the secretary ask about the film with Doug Brown?
(a) If Gould likes it.
(b) If it's good.
(c) If it's costly to make.
(d) If there is a part for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act One, what is Bobby Gould doing when Charlie arrives?
2. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
3. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
4. What does Fox think of the secretary in Gould's office?
5. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)