|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
2. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
(a) The Coventry.
(b) Real Food Daily.
(c) Musso and Frank's.
(d) The Ivy.
3. What is Karen's title at the beginning of the play?
(a) Assistant to the Studio Head.
(c) Administrative Assistant.
(d) Temporary Secretary.
4. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
(a) Cause famine and war.
(b) Answer their prayers.
(c) Show them the door.
(d) Deny their wishes.
5. What does Fox compare the substance of his movies to?
(b) What he puts in his coffee.
(d) Prize winning literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
2. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
3. Fox compares the movie business to what?
4. Gould reads something to Fox in Act One. How is it described?
5. Gould tells Karen to take what kind of holiday?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)