|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould tell Fox the movie business should be?
(d) Hard work.
2. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
(a) Fire her.
(b) Teach her to make coffee.
(c) Get her opinion on the script.
(d) Hit on her.
3. Gould claims the gods do what to make people mad?
(a) Answer their prayers.
(b) Deny their wishes.
(c) Show them the door.
(d) Cause famine and war.
4. At the beginning of Act One, who is the head of the studio?
5. How many things does Gould claim to have learned in the film industry?
(a) Everything known to man.
(b) Five in five years.
(c) Two in twenty years.
(d) Nothing at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Gould and Fox go to lunch?
2. What movie star came to Fox's house?
3. What is the opening scene of the play set?
4. What type of film did Fox show the movie star?
5. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)