|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fox compares the movie business to what?
(a) A young girl.
(b) The four seasons.
(c) A dying flower.
(d) A new love affair.
2. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) For fun.
(b) So Fox can have some face time.
(c) To delay the greenlight.
(d) Ross makes Gould laugh.
3. After Gould and Fox discuss potential money from the prison film, Gould claims money is what?
(b) Necessary for survival.
(c) A symbol of excellence.
(d) What Gould lives for.
4. In Act 2, what does Gould explain to Karen, regarding the book they are discussing?
(a) It would cost too much to make.
(b) The author is rude.
(c) It was just a courtesy read.
(d) It is an elementary read.
5. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
(a) End of the World.
(c) Romantic Fluff.
(d) Explosions and Armies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie star came to Fox's house?
2. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
3. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
5. What type of film credit does Gould promise Fox?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)