|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould ask his secretary to do at the end of Act One?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Cook him dinner at her house.
(c) Read the book assigned by Ross.
(d) Cancel his lunch reservation.
2. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) So Fox can have some face time.
(b) Ross makes Gould laugh.
(c) To delay the greenlight.
(d) For fun.
3. How does Fox describe the film in Act One?
(a) "A Real Romance picture.
(b) "Two Guys and Two Girls."
(c) "A Douggie Brown picture."
(d) "Explosions and Entrails."
4. What script does Gould show Fox in Act One?
(a) The Story of a Horse and a Horse Who Loved Him.
(b) Turtle Time.
(c) Grass is Green but Money is Greener.
(d) The Candle Burns at Both Ends Twice.
5. What does Gould think Fox should get for bringing the film to his studio?
(a) A trailer.
(b) A bump.
(c) An office.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gould balks at making the book, how does he classify the story?
2. According to the book in Act 2, what time period are people living in?
3. What time is the second pitch meeting with Ross scheduled for?
4. What does Gould tell Karen she already knows?
5. Why does Gould feel the book will not make a good film?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)