|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does promote mean in the film business?
(a) Kiss a leading lady.
(b) Pass duties to someone else.
(c) Give someone a raise.
(d) Get someone to make a movie.
2. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) Wanting to sleep with her.
(c) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
(d) His desire to write books.
3. What is Gould's job at the beginning of Act One?
4. Before they leave for lunch, Gould tells Fox he is being rewarded now, for what?
(a) Being a loyal friend.
(b) Trusting in Gould for ten years.
(c) Bringing him a money maker.
(d) Eating crud for eleven years.
5. What do Gould and Fox bet about the secretary?
(a) Whether she comes from money.
(b) Whether she wants to be an actress.
(c) Whether she will sleep with Gould.
(d) Whether she will hate the script.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen think is happening to the world?
2. What is Karen's reaction to the job offer from Gould?
3. What does Gould tell Karen people want to see in films?
4. Gould likes to believe people are what?
5. At the beginning of Act One, Gould feels everyone in town wants what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)