|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gould insist on meeting with Ross instead of calling him?
(a) Ross makes Gould laugh.
(b) To delay the greenlight.
(c) So Fox can have some face time.
(d) For fun.
2. How much money do Gould and Fox bet on the secretary?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Their net percentage of the film.
3. How does Fox describe the film in Act One?
(a) "Explosions and Entrails."
(b) "A Douggie Brown picture."
(c) "Two Guys and Two Girls."
(d) "A Real Romance picture.
4. What is Gould's objective when he has Karen at his house?
(a) To hire her as a maid.
(b) To influence her book club selections.
(c) To get her to shop for his clothes.
(d) To win the bet with Fox.
5. In the novel, a character received a vision of infinity from what?
(a) Botched eye surgery.
(b) Radiation from a microwave.
(c) Knowing the world would end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen believes that people should not be _______ of the radiation sent from God.
2. What does Karen claim was no accident?
3. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
4. Why does Karen claim Gould lied to her?
5. What does Karen ask Gould regarding manuscripts?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)