|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
(a) Teach her to make coffee.
(b) Hit on her.
(c) Fire her.
(d) Get her opinion on the script.
2. Gould tells Fox their names will appear how in the credits?
(a) Executive Producers Gould, Fox and Ross.
(b) Fox and Gould.
(c) Gould and Fox.
(d) Gould, introducing Fox.
3. In Act 3, what project does Gould plan to greenlight?
(a) A horror film starring Doug Brown.
(b) "Radiation . . ."
(c) The Prison film.
(d) He is resigning.
4. When is Fox's deadline to make a deal with Ross?
(a) The next day, 10 a.m.
(b) He doesn't have one.
(c) One week.
(d) That day, 5 p.m.
5. In Act 3, what time is it when Fox say he wants a drink?
(a) Happy hour.
(b) 10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould pretends those who aren't happy in film are the ones who are what?
2. Fox accuses Gould of letting what run the office?
3. What does Fox think Karen wants from Gould?
4. Karen believes that people are what?
5. If Fox had taken his film elsewhere, what would his credit be?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)