|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fox think Karen did to Gould?
(a) Robbed him.
(b) Saved him.
(c) Promoted him.
(d) Fell in love with him.
2. What does Gould reveal to Fox, at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He will not do the Doug Brown film.
(b) Ross already knows about the Doug Brown film.
(c) Karen will star in the Radiation film.
(d) He has been fired.
3. How does Gould respond to Karen's questions about inner vision?
(a) He meditates.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He doesn't understand them.
(d) He gets drunk.
4. What does Gould tell Fox the movie business should be?
(a) Hard work.
5. What does Fox think Gould plans to do with his secretary before lunch?
(a) Fire her.
(b) Teach her to make coffee.
(c) Get her opinion on the script.
(d) Hit on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
2. At the beginning of Act 3, Fox reveals he stayed up all night doing what?
3. Who does Gould say has the power to make the book into a film?
4. Why does Fox think Karen wants something from Gould?
5. In addition to money from success, what does Fox look forward to?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)