|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gould lie to Karen about when she confronts him?
(a) His desire to write books.
(b) Wanting to sleep with her.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) Trying to steal Brown from Fox.
2. What emotion does the concept of being rich bring up in Fox?
3. After Fox is requested to leave Gould's office, what request does he make?
(a) To have the rights to the prison script.
(b) For a letter of apology to Doug Brown.
(c) To keep the "Radiation..." script.
(d) To ask Karen a question.
4. What does Gould feel is missing from his company's films?
(a) Art and entertainment.
(b) Explosions and profanity.
(c) A decent budget.
(d) Good actors.
5. What clutters the opening scene?
(a) Stage lights and grease paint.
(b) Boxes and painting supplies.
(c) Starlets and reporters.
(d) The orchestra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fox ask Karen in Act 3?
2. Gould tells his secretary _______ is a waste in his business.
3. In Act 3, how does Gould get Fox to stop berating him?
4. Does Gould agree with Karen's suggestion of what people want to see in film?
5. What does Gould warn Fox of, in Act One?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)