|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould turns the questioning about inner vision to talk of what?
2. In Act 3, why does Fox think Gould hates him?
(a) He heard it around town.
(b) Gould punches him.
(c) He will not greenlight his film.
(d) Gould mocks him.
3. Why did Karen want to be a temp at the studio?
(a) She was looking for something.
(b) She could type really well.
(c) She needed the money.
(d) She wanted to meet Gould.
4. When Gould tells Karen he is going to pay her a compliment, it's to do what?
(a) Flatter her.
(b) Seduce her.
(c) Scare her.
(d) Be frank.
5. What does Gould call himself due to his job?
(a) "A Big Whore".
(b) "A Money Milk Cow".
(c) "The Dumb Servant".
(d) "The Star Maker".
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act One, what type of read does Ross ask of a certain book?
2. What is Karen's response at the idea of Gould wanting to sleep with her?
3. What article of clothing does Gould change in Act 3?
4. What is Karen doing at the beginning of Act 2?
5. At Gould's house, what is his response to Karen's analysis of "Radiation..."?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)