Analyze the relationship between Fox and Gould.
1) What is their history?
2) What is their working relationship versus their personal relationship?
3) Do they need each other. Why or why not?
Based on Gould's point of view, describe the entertainment industry and how it works.
What role do Gould and Fox play in the vast machine that is Hollywood?
1) Analyze the entertainment industry.
2) Discuss the career path of Fox.
3) Discuss the career path of Gould.
Explain the relationship Gould has with the films that he produces.
1) What type of film does Gould produce?
2) What type of film does Gould claim he wants to produce?
3) How does Gould feel about the work he produces?
Analyze one of the following dichotomies found in Act One.
1) Art versus commerce.
2) "When the gods would make us mad they answer our prayers".
3) Gould feels used when someone presents him a project he has the power...
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)