Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Act 1 Abstract
* Gould sits in his new office reading a play.
* Fox enters.
* Gould announces that he is slightly unhappy with his new position.
* Fox finds out the production terms of Gould's new position as Head of Production.
* Fox pitches an idea to Gould, which Gould quickly interrupts.
* Gould expresses hurt that Fox is not there...
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)