* Gould sits in his new office reading a play.
* Fox enters.
* Gould announces that he is slightly unhappy with his new position.
* Fox finds out the production terms of Gould's new position as Head of Production.
* Fox pitches an idea to Gould, which Gould quickly interrupts.
* Gould expresses hurt that Fox is not there to congratulate him and dismay that everyone wants something produced.
* Once Fox congratulates Gould, Gould hears his pitch.
* Picking up the phone, Gould sets a meeting to pitch the project to the head of the studio.
* Worried that Gould will betray him, Fox reminds Gould of his loyalty.
* The men discuss their friendship and history together as they wait for the meeting.
* The studio head reschedules the meeting for the next day.
* The men discuss the money they will make if this film is produced.
* Fox takes a look at what Gould is...
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)