|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
(a) Living in the tropics.
(b) His time in the military.
(c) The untimely death of her mother.
(d) Living in poverty.
2. What is the name of the young lady's step-father's estate?
(a) Sting Harvey.
(b) Strike Mount.
(c) Stone Haven.
(d) Stoke Moran.
3. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Helen Stoner.
(b) Heather Stickler.
(c) Harriet Stoker.
(d) Helene Steiner.
4. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 750 pounds.
5. What does Helen have to do before she can return to the house?
(a) Run some errands.
(b) Speak with the police.
(c) Buy herself a weapon.
(d) Write a letter to her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the narrator?
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
4. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
5. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)