|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
(c) Speak freely.
(d) Take comfort.
2. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
(a) 750 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
3. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) A baboon.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her step-father.
4. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
5. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) Violent attack.
(d) A struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
2. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
3. How did the young lady's mother die?
4. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
5. What is the name of the young lady?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)