|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
2. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) Violent attack.
(d) A struggle.
3. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
(b) Riotous living.
(d) Philanthropy unchecked.
4. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
(a) He could not figure out what killed her.
(b) Dr. Roylott forced him to.
(c) He very much cared for Julia.
(d) Dr. Roylott had a bad reputation.
5. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
2. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
3. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
4. What did Helen think Julia's last words referred to?
5. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)