|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen have to do before she can return to the house?
(a) Run some errands.
(b) Buy herself a weapon.
(c) Write a letter to her fiance.
(d) Speak with the police.
2. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
(b) Wandering salesmen.
3. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A letter opener.
(c) A wine goblet.
(d) A match.
4. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
5. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
2. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
3. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
4. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
5. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)