|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
2. What does Helen have to do before she can return to the house?
(a) Speak with the police.
(b) Run some errands.
(c) Write a letter to her fiance.
(d) Buy herself a weapon.
3. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
4. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
5. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
2. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
3. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
4. What does Holmes say Julia must have done just before she ran into the hall?
5. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)