|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
2. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
3. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
(a) A storm.
(b) The roaring of animals.
(c) The singing of the gypsies.
(d) A tapping on her door.
4. What caused the bruising on Helen?
(a) She fell down some stairs.
(b) She did it to herself.
(c) She climbed out her window.
(d) Her stepfather.
5. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
(a) Living in the tropics.
(b) The untimely death of her mother.
(c) His time in the military.
(d) Living in poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
2. What came out of Julia's room when Helen was in the hall?
3. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
4. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
5. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)