|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
2. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
(a) This is all so confusing.
(b) We can help you, and soon.
(c) We haven't a moment to lose.
(d) You should have come sooner.
3. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
4. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
5. During what month does this book begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Julia's last words?
2. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
3. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
4. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
5. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)