|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
3. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
(a) He forgot about it.
(b) He made a promise of secrecy.
(c) He never had time to write about it.
(d) He was unsure if people would believe it.
5. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
(a) Take comfort.
(b) Speak freely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
2. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
3. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
4. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
5. How did the young lady's butler die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)