|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the case about of the woman who referred the visitor to Holmes?
(a) A dog.
(c) A printing press.
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
4. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
5. What color is the strange visitor wearing at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
2. How does the narrator describe Holmes's deductive abilities?
3. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
4. How does Holmes say he learns about people before they speak to him?
5. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)