|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
2. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
(a) A tapping on her door.
(b) The roaring of animals.
(c) A storm.
(d) The singing of the gypsies.
3. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
4. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
5. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
(a) 750 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the young lady's step-father's anger cost her money?
2. How was the young lady's step-father's fortune spent away?
3. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
4. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
5. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)