|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holmes say he learns about people before they speak to him?
(a) Acute observance.
(b) Really good guesses.
(c) Psychic abilities.
(d) Plain clues.
2. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
3. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. Where does the young lady's stepfather import his animals from?
5. What kept the young lady awake on the night her twin died?
(a) A tapping on her door.
(b) A storm.
(c) The singing of the gypsies.
(d) The roaring of animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
2. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
3. How did the neighbors feel when the young lady's step-father returned to his estate?
4. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
5. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)