|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
2. Why did the twins always keep their windows tightly locked?
(a) To keep the animals out.
(b) To keep the wind out.
(c) To keep their step-father out.
(d) To feel safer on the ground floor.
3. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
4. Who are the young lady's step-father's only friends?
(c) Wandering salesmen.
5. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
(b) Take comfort.
(d) Speak freely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young lady think intensified her step-father's violent tendencies?
2. What is the name of the young lady?
3. What is the name of the narrator of this book?
4. How many bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the estate?
5. What is the last name of the young lady's step-father?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)