|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money would Julia have gotten had she been wed?
(a) $150 a month.
(b) $250 a month.
(c) $350 a month.
(d) $450 a month.
2. How does the big man describe himself before he leaves?
3. What was the occupation of the young lady's father before he died?
4. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
(a) At the house.
(b) With the gypsies.
(c) At a tavern.
(d) In town.
5. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
2. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
3. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
4. Why was the Chimney not a valid entrance into Julia's room?
5. What did the young lady say caused her step-father's violent anger?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)