Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
2. What was the occupation of the man who wanted to marry the young lady's twin?
3. How did the strange visitor travel to London?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) By train.
(d) On foot.
4. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
5. What caused the narrator to decide to write about the case after so long?
(a) The woman he made the promise to had died.
(b) He has more time on his hands.
(c) His wife asked him to.
(d) People are doubting Holmes's abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the narrator?
2. Where did the narrator live when this case took place?
3. How much money did the young lady's mother get every month after her husband died?
4. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
5. How old does Holmes say his strange visitor is?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)