|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Julia wearing when she died?
(b) A ball gown.
(c) A riding suit.
(d) A nightdress.
2. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(b) Police officer.
3. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
(a) Her step-father has moved into her own room.
(b) She wants to put Julia in the past.
(c) Repairs are being done in her room.
(d) Her window is broken.
4. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
5. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
2. How did the young lady's mother die?
3. Why was the Chimney not a valid entrance into Julia's room?
4. What does the strange visitor say is making her shake?
5. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)