|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young lady?
(a) Helene Steiner.
(b) Harriet Stoker.
(c) Heather Stickler.
(d) Helen Stoner.
2. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
3. What did Helen think Julia died of?
(b) Poison gas.
(c) A strike to the head.
4. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
(a) Her window is broken.
(b) She wants to put Julia in the past.
(c) Her step-father has moved into her own room.
(d) Repairs are being done in her room.
5. What is the young lady's step-father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Julia's last words?
2. Why does Helen say she cannot be certain of what she heard in the hall that night?
3. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
4. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
5. What was Julia holding in her hand when she died?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)