|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holmes see bruises on Helen?
(a) Her wrists.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her ankles.
(d) Her face.
2. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
(a) Her step-father has moved into her own room.
(b) Repairs are being done in her room.
(c) Her window is broken.
(d) She wants to put Julia in the past.
3. What did Julia's body NOT show signs of?
(a) Violent attack.
(b) Self mutilation.
(c) A struggle.
4. What does Holmes say when Helen finishes her story?
(a) We haven't a moment to lose.
(b) You should have come sooner.
(c) We can help you, and soon.
(d) This is all so confusing.
5. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Julia's last words?
2. What is the name of the young lady's twin sister?
3. Where will Roylott be all day on the say Helen comes to Holmes?
4. What did Helen think Julia's last words referred to?
5. How soon is the strange visitor to be wed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)