|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Helen living in Julia's room at this time?
(a) She wants to put Julia in the past.
(b) Her step-father has moved into her own room.
(c) Her window is broken.
(d) Repairs are being done in her room.
2. What were Julia's last words?
(a) Why oh why?
(b) Speckled band.
(c) The whistling.
(d) It was him.
3. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
4. Why did the narrator take so long to write about this case?
(a) He was unsure if people would believe it.
(b) He made a promise of secrecy.
(c) He never had time to write about it.
(d) He forgot about it.
5. How soon before her wedding did the twin sister die?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the young lady's mother die?
2. Why did the coroner review Julia's death so thoroughly?
3. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
4. How does the visitor describe Holmes's ability to know so much about her without her saying anything?
5. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)