|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many entrances were there into Julia's room?
2. How many wings of the step-father's estate are inhabitable?
3. How did Helen describe what came out of Julia's room while Helen was in the hall?
4. Where were the step-father's cigars imported from?
5. What time in the morning did Julia hear strange whistling noises?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 5:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes say the strange visitor is welcome to do in front of the narrator?
2. Where does Holmes plan to meet with Helen?
3. What did Dr. Roylott use in an effort to revive Julia?
4. How many cases has Holmes completed in the past 8 years?
5. How does Holmes describe the state of his visitor at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)