1. What is the process by which Vladimir Nabokov writes "Speak, Memory?"
2. This chapter is the first recorded work, published in French in 1936, under the name "Mademoiselle O."
3. The rest of the chapters are published separately, mainly by whom?
4. What does Nabokov call the process of using both the English and Russian translations of "Speak, Memory" to shape the current work?
5. How does Nabokov open his autobiography?
This section contains 5,605 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)