|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person Dom Cristao meets in this chapter?
(a) The major
2. What does the Dom want to be allowed to do?
(a) Interview Novinha
(b) Leave the planet
(c) Cooperate with Ender
(d) Talk to the piggies
3. Who does Ender want to be taken to in this chapter?
(a) The mayor
(b) The Bishop
(c) The wives
4. What does Novinha agree to reveal?
(a) The secret password
(b) Miro's real father
(c) Her secret files
(d) The piggies secrets
5. Which two characters are in the forest with the piggies?
(a) Ela and Ouanda
(b) Grego and Ela
(c) Miro and Ouanda
(d) Miro and Quim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ender learn about in this chapter?
2. Who does Dom Cristao have to meet at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Why does Ender want to visit the wives?
4. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
5. What is Ouanda teaching the piggies to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ender not use Dom Cristao's rightful title?
2. What does the mayor reveal in Chapter 15?
3. In what way does Jane's disappearance affect Ender?
4. Describe Jane.
5. Why does Jane refuse to talk to Ender?
6. In what way is Ender growing closer to Novinha and her family?
7. Describe the meeting between Dom Cristao and the Bishop.
8. What happens to Miro when he tries to climb the fence?
9. What does Ender say at the speaking?
10. What does Ender realize about Novinha's files in this chapter?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)