|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the third life belong?
(a) The desert
(b) The moon
(c) The stars
(d) The trees
2. What does Quim urge the Bishop to forgive?
(a) His mother's sins
(b) His bad language
(c) His own sins
(d) His father's sins
3. About what is the Bishop concerned?
(a) Ender's magntic personality
(b) Ender's threat to revoke his Catholic license
(c) His children's eduaction
4. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
(a) He is late for a meeting
(b) He has a better life in Trondheim
(c) Mating seagulls
(d) His relationship with his sister
5. On what does Olhado perform a search?
(a) The Catholic faith
(b) Libo's death
(d) Novinha's files
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the piggies want brought to them?
2. What does Ender accuse the community of being towards Marcao?
3. On whom has Ender become dependent?
4. On what topic does Quim question his mother?
5. Why does Miro refuse to show the piggies how to develop metal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ender not use Dom Cristao's rightful title?
2. What does Ender say at the speaking?
3. In what way does Jane's disappearance affect Ender?
4. Describe Jane.
5. How does Ender respond to Jane's teasing?
6. In what way is Ender growing closer to Novinha and her family?
7. What happens to Miro when he tries to climb the fence?
8. What does Ender suggest to the Lusitania leaders in Chapter 16?
9. Why does Ouanda not want Ender to come to the forest to meet the piggies?
10. What does the mayor reveal in Chapter 15?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)