|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dom want to be allowed to do?
(a) Cooperate with Ender
(b) Leave the planet
(c) Talk to the piggies
(d) Interview Novinha
2. Where does Ela wait for Ender?
(a) By the river
(b) At her home
(c) In the forest
(d) At Ender's hut
3. What does Quim urge the Bishop to forgive?
(a) His bad language
(b) His father's sins
(c) His own sins
(d) His mother's sins
4. For how long has Jane been alive?
(a) 1,000 years
(b) 2,000 years
(c) 300 years
(d) 100 years
5. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
(a) The liver
(b) The heart
(c) The kidney
(d) The testes
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Novinha know before she married Marcao?
2. Why does the doctor think that Marcao's testes are the last to go?
3. Why does Jane have nothing to do when Ender switches her off?
4. About what do the piggies want to learn?
5. Who does the Dom Cistaes meet in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ouanda not want Ender to come to the forest to meet the piggies?
2. How does Ender respond to Jane's teasing?
3. How does Ender convince the doctor to speak to him about Marcao?
4. In what way is Ender growing closer to Novinha and her family?
5. How does Ender anger Miro?
6. In what way does Jane's disappearance affect Ender?
7. Why do the piggies want to learn about metal?
8. What does Ender realize about Novinha's files in this chapter?
9. What does Ender learn about the piggies in Chapter 17?
10. What does Ender see in the tree in Chapter 17?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)