|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dom Cristao have to meet at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The Bishop
(c) The headmistress
2. Who are in the forest with the piggies in this chapter?
(a) Novinha and Quim
(b) Miro and Ouanda
(c) Quim and Grego
(d) Miro and Ender
3. Who is the second person Dom Cristao meets in this chapter?
(d) The major
4. What does Jane arrange for the Starways Congress to find out?
(a) Ender's sins
(b) Marcao's cruelty
(c) Novinha's relationship with Libo
(d) Miro and Ouanda's relationship with the piggies
5. About what does Ender say that Miro and Ouanda make too many assumptions?
(b) The piggies
(c) The Bugger War
(d) Their mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane work on in this chapter?
2. From what does Ender excuse Marco?
3. What does the Congress order in this chapter?
4. Whose files are the only files for which the Starways Congress is not looking?
5. About what do the piggies want to learn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ender say at the speaking?
2. In what way is Ender growing closer to Novinha and her family?
3. Why does Miru want to bring Ender to the piggies?
4. What does the mayor reveal in Chapter 15?
5. Why does Ender not use Dom Cristao's rightful title?
6. What does Ender see in the tree in Chapter 17?
7. Of what does the doctor say Marcao died?
8. In what way does Jane's disappearance affect Ender?
9. What does Ender learn about the piggies in Chapter 17?
10. How does Ender respond to Jane's teasing?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)