|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names is not a name of a piggy?
2. Which member of Ender's family was a Catholic?
(a) His father
(b) His grandfather
(c) His grandmother
(d) His mother
3. Whose files are the only files for which the Starways Congress is not looking?
(b) The Bishop's
(c) The Dom's
4. Who does Miro find out is his sister?
(d) The major
5. Who does Ender hire to help him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane arrange for the Starways Congress to find out?
2. About what is the Bishop concerned?
3. With whom do the Dom and the Bishop discuss Ender?
4. What does Ela say it is time to reveal?
5. What does the doctor say is the last organ to go in Marcao's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ender respond to Jane's teasing?
2. What does Ender learn about the piggies in Chapter 17?
3. What does Ender suggest to the Lusitania leaders in Chapter 16?
4. What does Ender say at the speaking?
5. Describe Jane.
6. What does Ender see in the tree in Chapter 17?
7. Describe the argument at dinner that takes place in Chapter 14?
8. Why does Ender not use Dom Cristao's rightful title?
9. What is Ela's theory on the plant life in Lusitania?
10. How does Ender convince the doctor to speak to him about Marcao?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)