|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha rest her head on in the kitchen?
(a) The shelf
(b) The table
(c) The fridge
(d) The oven
2. What is the name of the mayor?
3. Who does the youngest child injure?
(a) A priest
(b) Another child
(c) A nun
(d) The Bishop
4. What is the youngest child trying to take apart?
(a) A table
(b) A pew
(c) The altar
(d) A candle holder
5. About whom is the school mistress worried?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Starway Congress see the piggies as an opportunity?
2. How many months pregnant is Valentine?
3. What do the colonists call the alien race?
4. Why must Ender leave Valentine at home?
5. Which of the children calls for a speaker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ela call for a Speaker for the Dead?
2. Why does Ela not hear the Bishop's warning in Chapter 6?
3. Describe the Mind of the Children.
4. What is the headmistress worried about in the first chapter?
5. How was present day Lusitania formed?
6. How does Ender learn about Pipo's death?
7. In what way does Chapter 3 deal with the theme of loss?
8. How does Jane persuade Ender to go to Lusitania?
9. Why does Jane want Ender to go to Lusitania?
10. Describe Pipo's work as an xenologer.
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)