|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jane live?
(a) Middle earth
(d) In the Ansible
2. With whom does Novinha go home?
(d) The Bishop
3. What has Novinha canceled?
(a) A speaker for the dead
(b) A meeting with the major
(c) A meeting with the Bishop
(d) A dentist apointment
4. What does Novinha think has caused Pipo's death?
(a) The piggies
(b) The air
(c) The trees
(d) Her work
5. What do Libo and Novinha have to write?
(a) A list of question
(c) Short stories
(d) A scientific formula
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mayor?
2. Who does Libo care for at the arbiter's house?
3. What is the Ansible?
4. Where does Jane want Ender to go?
5. Who does Ender say he knows better than Novinha?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Mind of the Children.
2. In what way is Marcao cruel to his family?
3. How was present day Lusitania formed?
4. Why is the prologue important?
5. Why did Ela call for a Speaker for the Dead?
6. What is Valentine life like after Ender leaves?
7. Why do humans dislike Ender?
8. How does Jane persuade Ender to go to Lusitania?
9. Why does Jane want Ender to go to Lusitania?
10. In what way does Chapter 9 show the negative side of Novinha's character?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)