|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Novinha think killed Pipo?
(b) The piggies
(c) The Starways Congress
(d) The Bishop
2. What has caused Ender to stay looking so young?
(a) Travel through hyper space
(b) Nivea cream
(c) Freezing himself
3. What stranger does Novinha find at her house?
(b) The Bishop
(d) The major
4. What kind of scientist is Pipo?
(a) A xenologer
(b) A xenochemist
(c) A xenophone
(d) A biologist
5. What does Valentine think when she sees Ender with his bag?
(a) He is staying the night.
(b) He has a present.
(c) He is coming to visit.
(d) He is leaving the planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Libo explain to Rooter?
2. What is Pipo's job?
3. What may the humans do to the piggies?
4. Who does Valentine welcome into her house while Ender is away?
5. What is Ender talking about with his students?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Ender to leave Valentine behind?
2. What is the headmistress worried about in the first chapter?
3. Why is it important that the author introduces the alien race in the prologue?
4. How has the situation changed when Ender arrives in Lusitania?
5. How do Libo and Pipo change Novinha's life?
6. How do the colonists treat the piggies?
7. Why does the hive queen want Ender to go to Lusitania?
8. Why is the prologue important?
9. Why do humans dislike Ender?
10. Why does the student talk to Ender in Chapter 2?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)