|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha rest her head on in the kitchen?
(a) The shelf
(b) The oven
(c) The table
(d) The fridge
2. What is Ender's job?
(a) General in the army
(c) University lecturer
3. What is the name of the book Ender wrote?
(a) The Good, the Queen and the Baddies
(b) Death to the Royals
(c) Hive Queen and the Hedgemon
(d) A New Planet a New Day
4. What has Novinha canceled?
(a) A dentist apointment
(b) A meeting with the Bishop
(c) A meeting with the major
(d) A speaker for the dead
5. How many months pregnant is Valentine?
(a) Seven months
(b) Eight months
(c) Nine months
(d) Three months
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has called for a speaker for the dead?
2. Whose death has Jane investigated?
3. Why can Novinha not marry Libo?
4. What does the student who talks to Ender want to know?
5. Who does Pipo find waiting for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does no one know that Andrew Wiggin is really Ender?
2. Why does Jane want Ender to go to Lusitania?
3. Why is Novinha jealous of Ender?
4. What happens to Rooted in the first chapter?
5. What is the headmistress worried about in the first chapter?
6. Why does the student talk to Ender in Chapter 2?
7. How has the situation changed when Ender arrives in Lusitania?
8. Describe the Mind of the Children.
9. How does Ender learn about Pipo's death?
10. Why is the prologue important?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)