|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ouanda teaching the piggies to do?
(a) Make cakes
(b) Build go karts
(c) Churn butter
2. About what do the piggies want to learn?
(d) Tree cutting
3. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) she teases him.
(b) she will not stop talking.
(c) there is too much respect for the Dom.
(d) he wants to be alone.
4. About what does Ender say that Miro and Ouanda make too many assumptions?
(a) The Bugger War
(b) Their mother
(c) The piggies
5. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
(a) The liver
(b) The testes
(c) The heart
(d) The kidney
6. What does Ela say it is time to reveal?
(a) The family secret
(b) Who Ender Ender really is
(c) The piggies plan
(d) Her mother's secret
7. Why does Miro refuse to show the piggies how to develop metal?
(a) It is not useful to them.
(b) He does not know himself.
(c) Someone will find out.
(d) They could use it to destroy.
8. What does Ender accuse the community of being towards Marcao?
9. What kind of game are Ender and Olhado playing?
(a) A tennis game
(b) A battle game
(c) A word game
(d) A bat and ball game
10. Who is the head of the Catholic school?
(a) The Bishop
(c) Dom Cristao
(d) Dom Thomas
11. From what does Ender excuse Marco?
(a) His poverty
(b) His bad humor
(c) His cruel behavior
(d) His bad habits
12. About what topic does Novinha ask Ender?
(a) Why he is on the planet
(b) Why he broke into her files
(c) Why he is taking away her children
(d) Why he is so interested in her
13. For how long has Jane been alive?
(a) 1,000 years
(b) 300 years
(c) 100 years
(d) 2,000 years
14. Which two characters are in the forest with the piggies?
(a) Miro and Quim
(b) Grego and Ela
(c) Miro and Ouanda
(d) Ela and Ouanda
15. Which of the following is one of the three levels of life?
(a) The pensioner years
(b) The teenage years
(c) The adulthood
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Bishop concerned?
2. Who is the second person Dom Cristao meets in this chapter?
3. Who are in the forest with the piggies in this chapter?
4. Who does Miro find out is his sister?
5. With what organization is Dom Cristao associated?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)