|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Ender excuse Marco?
(a) His cruel behavior
(b) His bad humor
(c) His poverty
(d) His bad habits
2. What does the Bishop refuse to use in the Dom's presence?
(a) The Dom's car
(b) The Dom's title
(c) The Dom's spoons
(d) His own phone
3. On what does Olhado perform a search?
(b) Novinha's files
(c) Libo's death
(d) The Catholic faith
4. Who does Ela say is in trouble?
5. What did Novinha know before she married Marcao?
(a) She did not love him.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He had a disease.
(d) He was simple.
6. Which member of Ender's family was a Catholic?
(a) His father
(b) His grandfather
(c) His grandmother
(d) His mother
7. What is Ouanda teaching the piggies to do?
(b) Churn butter
(c) Build go karts
(d) Make cakes
8. Whose files are the only files for which the Starways Congress is not looking?
(a) The Dom's
(b) The Bishop's
9. Why does Miro refuse to show the piggies how to develop metal?
(a) Someone will find out.
(b) It is not useful to them.
(c) They could use it to destroy.
(d) He does not know himself.
10. Which of the following names is not a name of a piggy?
11. Who does Jane say is the father of Novinha's children?
(c) The Bishop
12. To whom is the only person Jane has revealed herself?
(b) The hive queen
13. Who does Miro think will be killed if Ender is not brought to the piggies?
14. Which character cries in this chapter?
15. Who do the piggies want brought to them?
(a) The Bishop
(b) Dom Castao
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quim call Olhado?
2. About what do the piggies want to learn?
3. Who does Ender want to be taken to in this chapter?
4. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
5. When must Ouanda bring Ender to the piggies?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)