|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ela jealous?
(a) Ender's relatioship with Grego.
(b) She wants to see the files.
(c) Ender's relationship with Quim.
(d) Ender is love with her mother.
2. What does the Congress order in this chapter?
(a) The trial of Ender
(b) The death of Ender
(c) The death
(d) The trial of Miro and Ouanda
3. Who does Miro find out is his sister?
(b) The major
4. What is the name of the Dom's wife?
(a) Dona Ela
(b) Dona Crista
(c) Dona Wala
(d) Dona Laska
5. About what do the piggies want to learn?
(a) Tree cutting
6. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
(a) The heart
(b) The testes
(c) The kidney
(d) The liver
7. What did Novinha know before she married Marcao?
(a) He had a disease.
(b) He was simple.
(c) She did not love him.
(d) He was gay.
8. Who do the piggies want brought to them?
(b) The Bishop
(c) Dom Castao
9. What does Ender turn off in this chapter?
(b) The radio
(c) His phone
(d) The television
10. What does Ender claim he knows more about than Ouanda does?
(c) The piggies
11. Who does Ender want to be taken to in this chapter?
(a) The wives
(b) The Bishop
(c) The mayor
12. Which character cries in this chapter?
13. Which two characters are in the forest with the piggies?
(a) Grego and Ela
(b) Miro and Quim
(c) Ela and Ouanda
(d) Miro and Ouanda
14. About what is the Bishop concerned?
(a) His children's eduaction
(b) Ender's threat to revoke his Catholic license
(c) Ender's magntic personality
15. On what topic does Quim question his mother?
(a) Her love for her children
(b) Her love for Marcao
(c) Her files
(d) Her religious faith
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ela say it is time to reveal?
2. Why do the piggies want to learn about metal?
3. When must Ouanda bring Ender to the piggies?
4. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
5. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)