|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Dom's wife?
(a) Dona Ela
(b) Dona Laska
(c) Dona Crista
(d) Dona Wala
2. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
(a) The liver
(b) The kidney
(c) The testes
(d) The heart
3. Who does Jane say is the father of Novinha's children?
(d) The Bishop
4. Who does Miro think will be killed if Ender is not brought to the piggies?
5. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) she will not stop talking.
(b) there is too much respect for the Dom.
(c) she teases him.
(d) he wants to be alone.
6. With whom do the Dom and the Bishop discuss Ender?
(c) The major
(d) The doctor
7. What does Ela say it is time to reveal?
(a) Her mother's secret
(b) The family secret
(c) The piggies plan
(d) Who Ender Ender really is
8. What does Ender claim he knows more about than Ouanda does?
(d) The piggies
9. Which piggy told the piggies about space travel?
10. What does Ender turn off in this chapter?
(a) His phone
(c) The radio
(d) The television
11. What did Novinha know before she married Marcao?
(a) She did not love him.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He was simple.
(d) He had a disease.
12. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
(a) He is late for a meeting
(b) He has a better life in Trondheim
(c) His relationship with his sister
(d) Mating seagulls
13. What does Jane work on in this chapter?
(a) Novinha's files
(b) Revoking the Catholic license
(c) Her hair
(d) Examining the piggies lifestyle
14. What does Quim call Olhado?
(a) A traitor
(b) An idiot
(c) A spy
(d) A rebel
15. What does the doctor say is the last organ to go in Marcao's body?
(a) The testes
(b) The pituitary
(c) The thyroid
(d) The liver
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom has Ender become dependent?
2. Who does Dom Cristao have to meet at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What does the Congress order in this chapter?
4. What kind of game are Ender and Olhado playing?
5. About what is the Bishop concerned?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)