|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the piggies want to learn about metal?
(a) To build strong houses
(b) To develop weapons
(c) To fly
(d) To live like humans
2. Who is the head of the Catholic school?
(b) Dom Thomas
(c) The Bishop
(d) Dom Cristao
3. What does the Congress order in this chapter?
(a) The death of Ender
(b) The trial of Miro and Ouanda
(c) The trial of Ender
(d) The death
4. With whom do the Dom and the Bishop discuss Ender?
(a) The doctor
(d) The major
5. For how long has Jane been alive?
(a) 100 years
(b) 1,000 years
(c) 300 years
(d) 2,000 years
6. Who does the Dom Cistaes meet in this chapter?
(b) The Bishop
7. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) she teases him.
(b) she will not stop talking.
(c) he wants to be alone.
(d) there is too much respect for the Dom.
8. Who does Dom Cristao have to meet at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The Bishop
(c) The headmistress
9. To whom is the only person Jane has revealed herself?
(d) The hive queen
10. With what organization is Dom Cristao associated?
(a) Sons of God
(b) Children of the World
(c) Children of the Mind
(d) Adults of the Axe
11. Why does Ender want to visit the wives?
(a) To find out about Novinha
(b) To write up an agreement
(c) To gossip
(d) To learn about the piggies
12. What does Ender accuse the community of being towards Marcao?
13. To what does the third life belong?
(a) The stars
(b) The desert
(c) The moon
(d) The trees
14. What does Ender learn about in this chapter?
(a) The trees
(b) The four levels of life
(c) His mother
(d) The three levels of life
15. Why does Jane have nothing to do when Ender switches her off?
(a) She cannot move.
(b) She cannot gain access to anything.
(c) He is her only client.
(d) She is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following organs in Marcao's body is not replaced with fat cells?
2. What does Jane arrange for the Starways Congress to find out?
3. Who does Miro think will be killed if Ender is not brought to the piggies?
4. On what topic does Quim question his mother?
5. On whom has Ender become dependent?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)