|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Quim question his mother?
(a) Her love for her children
(b) Her religious faith
(c) Her files
(d) Her love for Marcao
2. Which of the following names is not a name of a piggy?
3. Who are in the forest with the piggies in this chapter?
(a) Quim and Grego
(b) Novinha and Quim
(c) Miro and Ouanda
(d) Miro and Ender
4. Which member of Ender's family was a Catholic?
(a) His mother
(b) His grandmother
(c) His father
(d) His grandfather
5. When must Ouanda bring Ender to the piggies?
(a) After nightfall
(b) At noon
(c) At dusk
(d) Before nightfall
6. On what does Olhado perform a search?
(a) Novinha's files
(b) The Catholic faith
(d) Libo's death
7. Where does the Dom meet the Bishop?
(a) The river
(b) The forest
(c) The Bishop's office
(d) The Dom's home
8. About what topic does Novinha ask Ender?
(a) Why he is on the planet
(b) Why he is taking away her children
(c) Why he is so interested in her
(d) Why he broke into her files
9. Why does Jane have nothing to do when Ender switches her off?
(a) She cannot gain access to anything.
(b) He is her only client.
(c) She cannot move.
(d) She is asleep.
10. What does the Bishop refuse to use in the Dom's presence?
(a) His own phone
(b) The Dom's car
(c) The Dom's spoons
(d) The Dom's title
11. Why do the piggies want to learn about metal?
(a) To live like humans
(b) To develop weapons
(c) To build strong houses
(d) To fly
12. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
(a) He has a better life in Trondheim
(b) He is late for a meeting
(c) Mating seagulls
(d) His relationship with his sister
13. On whom has Ender become dependent?
(c) The Bishop
14. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) there is too much respect for the Dom.
(b) she will not stop talking.
(c) he wants to be alone.
(d) she teases him.
15. What does Novinha agree to reveal?
(a) Miro's real father
(b) Her secret files
(c) The secret password
(d) The piggies secrets
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the three levels of life?
2. With whom do the Dom and the Bishop discuss Ender?
3. To whom is the only person Jane has revealed herself?
4. Who does Miro find out is his sister?
5. Which character cries in this chapter?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)