|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names is not a name of a piggy?
2. Whose files are the only files for which the Starways Congress is not looking?
(a) The Dom's
(b) The Bishop's
3. What does the Bishop refuse to use in the Dom's presence?
(a) His own phone
(b) The Dom's title
(c) The Dom's spoons
(d) The Dom's car
4. What does Novinha agree to reveal?
(a) Miro's real father
(b) Her secret files
(c) The piggies secrets
(d) The secret password
5. Who does Miro find out is his sister?
(a) The major
6. Who does Ender hire to help him?
7. Who does Ela say is in trouble?
8. Why do the piggies want to learn about metal?
(a) To fly
(b) To live like humans
(c) To build strong houses
(d) To develop weapons
9. On what topic does Quim question his mother?
(a) Her religious faith
(b) Her love for Marcao
(c) Her files
(d) Her love for her children
10. With what organization is Dom Cristao associated?
(a) Children of the Mind
(b) Sons of God
(c) Adults of the Axe
(d) Children of the World
11. Why is it strange that Olhada cries?
(a) He has mechanical eyes.
(b) He is a robot.
(c) He has never cried before.
(d) He is too old.
12. Why does Ender want to visit the wives?
(a) To gossip
(b) To learn about the piggies
(c) To find out about Novinha
(d) To write up an agreement
13. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) she will not stop talking.
(b) there is too much respect for the Dom.
(c) he wants to be alone.
(d) she teases him.
14. Who are in the forest with the piggies in this chapter?
(a) Miro and Ouanda
(b) Quim and Grego
(c) Novinha and Quim
(d) Miro and Ender
15. Who is the head of the Catholic school?
(a) The Bishop
(b) Dom Cristao
(c) Dom Thomas
Short Answer Questions
1. Which organ does the doctor say is the most common to go first?
2. On what does Olhado perform a search?
3. On whom has Ender become dependent?
4. What does Quim call Olhado?
5. To whom is the only person Jane has revealed herself?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)