|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head of the Catholic school?
(b) The Bishop
(c) Dom Thomas
(d) Dom Cristao
2. With whom do the Dom and the Bishop discuss Ender?
(a) The major
(c) The doctor
3. What does Quim urge the Bishop to forgive?
(a) His father's sins
(b) His mother's sins
(c) His own sins
(d) His bad language
4. Who does Jane say is the father of Novinha's children?
(d) The Bishop
5. Jane turns Ender off because _______________.
(a) she teases him.
(b) there is too much respect for the Dom.
(c) she will not stop talking.
(d) he wants to be alone.
6. Why is it strange that Olhada cries?
(a) He has mechanical eyes.
(b) He has never cried before.
(c) He is too old.
(d) He is a robot.
7. What does Jane arrange for the Starways Congress to find out?
(a) Marcao's cruelty
(b) Ender's sins
(c) Miro and Ouanda's relationship with the piggies
(d) Novinha's relationship with Libo
8. Whose files are the only files for which the Starways Congress is not looking?
(a) The Bishop's
(c) The Dom's
9. What does Ender accuse the community of being towards Marcao?
10. From what does Ender excuse Marco?
(a) His bad habits
(b) His cruel behavior
(c) His poverty
(d) His bad humor
11. About what do the piggies want to learn?
(b) Tree cutting
12. Of what does the Dom and Dona's relationship remind Ender?
(a) His relationship with his sister
(b) Mating seagulls
(c) He has a better life in Trondheim
(d) He is late for a meeting
13. What does the Dom want to be allowed to do?
(a) Leave the planet
(b) Talk to the piggies
(c) Interview Novinha
(d) Cooperate with Ender
14. Which of the following is one of the three levels of life?
(a) The adulthood
(c) The teenage years
(d) The pensioner years
15. What does Ender turn off in this chapter?
(a) His phone
(b) The radio
(d) The television
Short Answer Questions
1. About what topic does Novinha ask Ender?
2. Who do the piggies want brought to them?
3. Who does the Dom Cistaes meet in this chapter?
4. What does Ender learn about in this chapter?
5. Why does Miro refuse to show the piggies how to develop metal?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)