|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ender visit?
(a) The dentist
(b) A lawyer
(c) A judge
(d) The doctor
2. What does Novinha rest her head on in the kitchen?
(a) The shelf
(b) The oven
(c) The fridge
(d) The table
3. Whose death has Jane investigated?
4. What is Valentine's job?
(c) Political writer
5. What are the observers not allowed to do to the piggies?
(a) Hunt them
(b) Influence their development
(c) Talk to them
(d) Touch them
6. In what room does Novinha try to find peace?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The dining room
(c) Her bedroom
(d) The games room
7. What is Novinha afraid that Ender will do?
(a) Destroy her family
(b) Marry Miro
(c) Fall in love with her
(d) Reveal her secrets
8. On what planet does the story take place?
9. How do the children's relationship with Ender change at the end of the chapter?
(a) They begin to listen to him.
(b) They hate him.
(c) They see him as their new father.
(d) They begin to trust him.
10. Why can Novinha not marry Libo?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He is already married.
(c) He is a piggy.
(d) He cannot see the files.
11. How long is Ender's flight?
(a) 24 hours
(b) 22 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 10 hours
12. Which of the children loves his/her father?
13. What is Anderw Wiggin's real name?
14. What is Zenador?
(a) A station
(b) A shopping mall
(d) A city square
15. What does Olhado use to prove that Marcao is cruel?
(a) His mechanical eye
(b) Marcao's diary
(c) Novinha's diary
(d) A video tape
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the youngest child trying to take apart?
2. Who insists that Ender should let Grego go?
3. Who are the first colonists on Lusitania?
4. Who is the main character of the book?
5. What is formed before Lusitania is discovered?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)