|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters have not been killed?
2. What has caused Ender to stay looking so young?
(a) Travel through hyper space
(b) Nivea cream
(d) Freezing himself
3. What is the name of the book Ender wrote?
(a) Death to the Royals
(b) Hive Queen and the Hedgemon
(c) The Good, the Queen and the Baddies
(d) A New Planet a New Day
4. With which of Novinha's children is Ender laughing?
5. Whose death has Jane investigated?
6. On what planet does Ender live?
7. How is Marcao connected to Novinha?
(a) Her step brother
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her husband
(d) Her brother
8. Which alien race did the humans destroy?
(a) The bootles
(b) The Loopys
(c) The guinless
(d) The buggers
9. What is Zenador?
(a) A city square
(c) A shopping mall
(d) A station
10. What does Novinha do with her files when she discovers she cannot destroy them?
(a) Gives them to the major
(b) Gives them to the piggies
(c) Hides them
(d) Sends them to Ender
11. What does Ender's book say about the Buggers?
(a) They are harmless.
(b) They are more intelligent.
(c) They are more advanced.
(d) They are dangerous.
12. What does the student who talks to Ender want to know?
(a) More about the Bugger Wars
(c) More about Andrew Wiggins
(d) Where Andrew Wiggins lives
13. What does Jane buy for Ender?
(a) A book
(b) A new suit
(c) A fishing rod
(d) A ship
14. Which of Novinha's children attacks Ender?
15. What is Anderw Wiggin's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is a colony founded on Lusitania?
2. What does Novinha think has caused Pipo's death?
3. In what room does Novinha try to find peace?
4. Who does the youngest child injure?
5. Who does Valentine tell her children stories about?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)