|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the Starway Congress see the piggies as an opportunity?
(a) Scientific improvement
(d) Inter breeding
2. On what planet does Ender live?
3. Which of the children calls for a speaker?
4. Why does Novinha escape from the mayor?
(a) To cry
(b) To see Libo
(c) To dig up Pipo's body
(d) To destroy her work
5. Where does Jane live?
(a) In the Ansible
(c) Middle earth
6. What language does Ender learn on the flight?
7. How long does the flight feel to Ender?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A week
(c) A month
(d) 100 years
8. With which of Novinha's children is Ender laughing?
9. Who does Libo care for at the arbiter's house?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His grandmother
(d) His father
10. What is the name of the book Ender wrote?
(a) The Good, the Queen and the Baddies
(b) A New Planet a New Day
(c) Death to the Royals
(d) Hive Queen and the Hedgemon
11. What do the colonists call the alien race?
12. About whom is the school mistress worried?
13. What is the name of Pipo's son?
14. How does Novinha feel about Ender getting on so well with her children?
15. What stranger does Novinha find at her house?
(b) The major
(d) The Bishop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the student who talks to Ender want to know?
2. What does Jane buy for Ender?
3. What is the name of Ender's sister?
4. Why does the hive queen want Ender to go to Lusitania?
5. What does Novinha want to become?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)