|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Libo care for at the arbiter's house?
(a) His mother
(b) His grandmother
(c) His father
(d) His sister
2. How long does the flight feel to Ender?
(a) A month
(b) Two weeks
(c) A week
(d) 100 years
3. How do the children's relationship with Ender change at the end of the chapter?
(a) They begin to listen to him.
(b) They hate him.
(c) They begin to trust him.
(d) They see him as their new father.
4. What does Novinha try to convince Ender to do?
(a) Cook dinner
(d) Make a cup of coffee
5. Why does Valentine invite the student into her house?
(a) She discovers the truth about Ender.
(b) She is homeless.
(c) She is Valentine's best friend.
(d) She saves Valentine's life.
6. To whose house is Libo taken?
(c) The major's
(d) The arbiter's
7. Who are the first colonists on Lusitania?
8. Who is the main character of the book?
9. Why does the hive queen want Ender to go to Lusitania?
(a) To live freely
(b) To become leader of the Hundred Worlds
(c) To release her
(d) To find a wife
10. What does Ela want to reveal about her father?
(a) His kind side
(b) His humor
(c) His cruel side
(d) His genuis
11. What does no one know about Andrew Wiggin?
(a) He is a woman
(b) He is 3,000 years old
(c) He is a spy
(d) He is Ender
12. Who does Ender say he knows better than Novinha?
(a) Her children
(c) The piggies
13. For how long does Ender travel?
(a) 30 years
(b) 22 years
(c) 40 years
(d) 10 years
14. Which of the following characters have not been killed?
15. About whom is the school mistress worried?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Valentine's job?
2. What is Pipo's job?
3. Which alien race did the humans destroy?
4. What may the humans do to the piggies?
5. Why must Ender leave Valentine at home?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)