|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha do with her files when she discovers she cannot destroy them?
(a) Gives them to the major
(b) Sends them to Ender
(c) Hides them
(d) Gives them to the piggies
2. Who does Ender say he knows better than Novinha?
(b) Her children
(c) The piggies
3. How is Marcao connected to Novinha?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her brother
(c) Her husband
(d) Her step brother
4. Who does Pipo find waiting for him?
(c) The major
(d) The school mistress
5. Why does Novinha escape from the mayor?
(a) To cry
(b) To see Libo
(c) To destroy her work
(d) To dig up Pipo's body
6. What may the humans do to the piggies?
(a) Feed them
(b) Pet them
(c) Talk to them
(d) Observe them
7. What does Novinha want to become?
(a) A xenologer
(b) An astronaut
(c) A xenobiologist
(d) A doctor
8. How do the children's relationship with Ender change at the end of the chapter?
(a) They begin to trust him.
(b) They begin to listen to him.
(c) They see him as their new father.
(d) They hate him.
9. What does Olhado use to prove that Marcao is cruel?
(a) His mechanical eye
(b) Marcao's diary
(c) Novinha's diary
(d) A video tape
10. What language does Ender learn on the flight?
11. What does Novinha try to convince Ender to do?
(a) Make a cup of coffee
(c) Cook dinner
12. With whom does Novinha go home?
(a) The Bishop
13. What is Zenador?
(a) A shopping mall
(c) A city square
(d) A station
14. Who does Valentine tell her children stories about?
(b) The piggies
15. How old is Novinha?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the youngest child trying to take apart?
2. What does Libo explain to Rooter?
3. What is Jane?
4. What does Novinha think has caused Pipo's death?
5. Who are the first colonists on Lusitania?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)