|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which alien race did the humans destroy?
(a) The Loopys
(b) The guinless
(c) The buggers
(d) The bootles
2. Who has called for a speaker for the dead?
(a) Novinha's children
(b) The piggies
(c) The bishop
(d) The major
3. What does Ender make a list of the next morning?
(a) Everything he needs to know about Marcao
(b) Who he wants to kill
(c) His top ten alien species
(d) Everything he needs to know about Libo
4. What does Novinha try to convince Ender to do?
(a) Cook dinner
(d) Make a cup of coffee
5. With whom does Novinha go home?
(c) The Bishop
6. Why must Ender leave Valentine at home?
(a) She is feeling ill.
(b) She is too old.
(c) She canot cope with the air outside of Trondheim.
(d) She is married and pregnant.
7. Why does Valentine invite the student into her house?
(a) She discovers the truth about Ender.
(b) She is homeless.
(c) She saves Valentine's life.
(d) She is Valentine's best friend.
8. What does Ela want to reveal about her father?
(a) His humor
(b) His cruel side
(c) His genuis
(d) His kind side
9. Which of the following characters have not been killed?
10. On what planet does the story take place?
11. Who are the first colonists on Lusitania?
12. How is Marcao connected to Novinha?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her husband
(c) Her step brother
(d) Her brother
13. What is the name of Ender's sister?
14. What does Jane buy for Ender?
(a) A book
(b) A fishing rod
(c) A ship
(d) A new suit
15. Who does Novinha want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colonists call the alien race?
2. What does Ender take away from Grego?
3. Who does Ender's student tutor?
4. What does Novinha do with her files when she discovers she cannot destroy them?
5. What other name do the colonists use to refer to the piggies?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)