Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Libo explain to Rooter?
(a) The laws of the land
(c) The relationship between men and women
(d) The relationship between men and animals
2. How long does the flight feel to Ender?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) 100 years
3. Where does Jane want Ender to go?
4. What year is a colony founded on Lusitania?
5. What does Ender threaten to revoke?
(a) The colonies' Catholic license
(b) The doctor's lisence
(c) The Xenologer's license
(d) The colonies' alien license
6. Who does Ender visit?
(a) The doctor
(b) A lawyer
(c) The dentist
(d) A judge
7. Who does Valentine welcome into her house while Ender is away?
(a) Ender's children
(b) Ender's wife
(d) Ender's student
8. For how long is Valentine planning to take her students away?
(a) A month
(b) A week
(c) Two weeks
(d) A weekend
9. What is the name of the mayor?
10. What do Libo and Novinha have to write?
(a) Short stories
(b) A list of question
(d) A scientific formula
11. What is formed before Lusitania is discovered?
(a) Peace in Space Organization
(b) The Starlight Congress
(c) The Starways Congress
(d) Stairway to Change
12. Who does Ender say he knows better than Novinha?
(b) The piggies
(d) Her children
13. On what planet does Ender live?
14. Who does Pipo find waiting for him?
(b) The major
(d) The school mistress
15. Who are the first colonists on Lusitania?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the jewel help Ender keep in touch?
2. What does Ender's book say about the Buggers?
3. What language does Ender learn on the flight?
4. In what room does Novinha try to find peace?
5. Why does Novinha escape from the mayor?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)