|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Melinda catch the bus in "Third Marking Period"?
(a) The quarry.
(b) Her mother's store.
(c) Her therapist's office.
(d) The mall.
2. What causes Melinda to faint in biology class?
(a) Someone saying something nasty behind her back.
(b) Seeing a dead frog.
(c) Not having any breakfast.
(d) Seeing another student vomit.
3. What is Heather doing at the mall in "Second Marking Period"?
(b) Following some of the Marthas and carrying their packages.
(c) Survey work.
4. Why doesn't Melinda qualify for the basketball team?
(a) She's an inch under the required height.
(b) It's only for seniors.
(c) Poor grades.
(d) She has too many electives on her schedule.
5. Where does Melinda go one day when she skips school?
(a) The library.
(b) The ariport.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melinda call "crap"?
2. What has Melinda done this April in "Fourth Marking Period"?
3. What does Melinda do at her father's office?
4. With whom is Andy associating now, in "Fourth Marking Period"?
5. Who is Andy Evans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Freeman believe is Melinda's problem in art class, and what does he do about it?
2. What touches Melinda emotionally on Christmas Day and what happens?
3. What do Melinda's parents decide about her Christmas vacation, so what does Melinda do?
4. Why is Melinda worried about Rachel in "Fourth Marking Period", and what does she try to do to alleviate the worry?
5. How does Melinda's focused work on an extra credit project backfire?
6. Describe the incident in art class when Mr. Freeman's honesty hurts Melinda.
7. How did Melinda happen to go to a party where there are alcohol and older students in the past?
8. How does the extra credit project end Melinda up at the principal's office?
9. Describe the traumatic event that took place for Melinda at the party the summer before.
10. What does the physical education teacher discover about Melindal and what is the result?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)