|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Marking Period (through page 198).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written behind the suffragette poster?
(a) The word "Help."
(c) The message, "I need an A".
(d) A message about standing up for what one believes.
2. What does Melinda have to maintain in her English and Social Studies classes?
(a) Intensive note taking.
(c) A facade of not caring.
(d) A strict quiet policy.
3. What happens when Melinda tries to talk to her parents or a teacher in "Second Marking Period"?
(a) She tells them something that makes no sense.
(b) She lies.
(c) She acts as if there is nothing wrong?
(d) She sputters or freezes.
4. How does Melinda think Heather got into the clan?
(a) She offers to do all their running around.
(b) Her father.
(c) She blackmails someone.
(d) A money bribe.
5. What does Melinda do after Mr. Freeman comments on her work in "Fourth Marking Period"?
(a) Refuses to do anything else.
(b) Throws the linoleum block at him.
(c) Feels energized.
(d) Throws the linoleum block in the garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Freeman think a good artist must have?
2. About what does Melinda think when she is looking in the mirror at Efferts?
3. What does Melinda remove from the wall of her room?
4. Why is Melinda angry after being at her father's office?
5. What day does Melinda name her next day of skipping school?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)