|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Marking Period (through page 46).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the art teacher think the establishment has beaten out of the students?
(a) Ability to think.
2. What does Melinda do when the cheerleaders come into the gym during the pep rally?
3. What does Melinda do on Halloween?
(a) Stays in her room and reads Dracula.
(b) Goes trick or treating with Heather.
(c) Answers the doorbell and hands out treats.
(d) Goes to a party at Rachel's house.
4. How does Melinda almost ruin an expensive microscope?
(a) She forces the arm on it.
(b) She twists the knob the wrong direction.
(c) She spills acid on it.
(d) She drops it.
5. What does Melinda see as Heather's greatest character flaw?
(a) Trying too hard to be a teacher's pet.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being too quiet.
(d) Being a snob.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Heather, what is a common mistake most nine graders make?
2. What word does the art teacher write on the chalkboard?
3. What does the Spanish teacher write on the board in "First Marking Period"?
4. Why does Melinda end up sitting near the front?
5. What is the name of the "clan" that Heather has found?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)