|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
(b) Rhode Island.
2. Which of the following does Parker NOT consider when escaping back to the Mamzelle?
(a) If an informant tricked them.
(b) If Keith is OK on the Mamzelle.
(c) If all the Coat Guard was after them.
(d) If they just hit an unlucky night.
3. What does Dick borrow from his neighbor, Eddie Wormsley?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A ladder.
(d) A tractor.
4. What is Dick considering telling May?
(a) That the house is a total loss.
(b) That he had an affair with Elsie.
(c) That he wants a divorce.
(d) That he sold his boat.
5. What is ruined on the trip getting Dick's boat to the boatyard?
(a) Some street signs.
(b) A mailbox.
(c) The side of a car.
(d) A portion of May's garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dick and Eddie Wormsley go to buy materials?
2. What building seems to be relatively unharmed in the aftermath of the hurricane?
3. What is The Wedding Cake?
4. What does Elsie do that annoys Dick?
5. Parker asks unusual questions about directions to and from _____________________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)