|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of SPARTINA?
(a) Chick Pierce.
(b) Dick Pierce.
(c) Dick Pearson.
(d) Dave Pierce.
2. Where did Dick and his friend, Larry Parker, once take a fifty-five foot boat?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) The Caribbean.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The Red Sea.
3. Who is Dick's wife?
4. What type of event do Dick and his sons manage for Joxer?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A clambake.
(c) A graduation party.
(d) A retirement party.
5. What is attached to the harpooned fish that allows the fishermen to follow it in the water?
(a) Orange flag.
(b) Inner tube.
(c) Beer keg.
(d) Life boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what did Dick unknowingly smuggle heroin for Larry?
2. What does Elsie do that annoys Dick?
3. What does Dick drop off his sons, Charlie and Tom, to do?
4. What function will Elsie serve for Schuyler's movie?
5. What is the name of the local bar where the fishermen hang out?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)