Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who accompanies the Ghost who appears in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where was Andrea slain?
3. In the underworld, to whom do the governing spirits send Andrea to be judged?
4. Who brings Andrea back to the living from the underworld?
5. Why is Andrea told he is brought back from the underworld?
6. Which title does Balthazar hold?
7. What is the relationship between Balthazar and Andrea?
8. To what play is The Spanish Tragedy a sequel?
9. Which of the following is not a way that the Scene 1 in the play acts?
10. Why is Proserpine allowed to return to earth for six months of the year?
This section contains 2,620 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)