|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the procession in Act 1, Scene 2 passes by the king, to whom does the king demand a reward be given?
(a) Andrea and Lorenzo.
(b) Lorenzo and Balthazar.
(c) Horatio and Balthazar.
(d) All the soldiers.
2. Who is the king's nephew?
3. Which title does Balthazar hold?
4. Of what does Lorenzo try to assure Balthazar at the start of Act 2?
(a) That Bel-Imperia will love him.
(b) That he will inherit a position of power.
(c) That his life is not at risk.
(d) That he is not guilty of murder.
5. Who brings Andrea back to the living from the underworld?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Andrea told he is brought back from the underworld?
2. How does the audience know what Balthazar and Lorenzo are thinking as they secretly watch Bel-Imperia and Horatio?
3. What does Bel-Imperia drop after her visit with Balthazar in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Why does Balthazar come to visit Bel-Imperia in the Spanish court?
5. How does the king interpret the the use of warriors in the play presented at his banquet?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)