1. Who accompanies the Ghost who appears in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where was Andrea slain?
(a) In his castle.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a battle.
(d) In the forest.
3. In the underworld, to whom do the governing spirits send Andrea to be judged?
4. Who brings Andrea back to the living from the underworld?
5. Why is Andrea told he is brought back from the underworld?
(a) To kill his best friend.
(b) To see how to write a play.
(c) To understand the hatred of humanity.
(d) To see revenge taken on the man who killed him.
6. Which title does Balthazar hold?
7. What is the relationship between Balthazar and Andrea?
(a) Balthazar grew up with Andrea.
(b) Balthazar is Andrea's cousin.
(c) Balthazar killed Andrea.
(d) Balthazar is Andrea's love.
8. To what play is The Spanish Tragedy a sequel?
(a) "The First Part of Hieronimo."
(b) "The Merry Wives of Windsor."
(c) "The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus."
(d) "The Jew of Malta."
This section contains 5,321 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)