|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to the stones of the tower as Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote are leaving the secret room?
(a) They are crumbling to ash.
(b) They are collapsing inward.
(c) They are disappearing.
(d) They are moving upward.
2. What happens to the slab in the wall that Nijel finds?
(a) It revolves.
(b) It closes them in.
(c) Rincewood opens it with an "abbra kadabra".
(d) Rincewind blows it up.
3. What does Coin tell the wizards about the full moon?
(a) It will be full in three weeks.
(b) It will be full when he says so.
(c) It will never be full again.
(d) It will be full in a few days.
4. How does Nijel react towards Conina after first meeting her?
(a) He does not like her.
(b) He flirts with her.
(c) He is afraid she will hurt him.
(d) He is nervous and shy.
5. Where does Rincewind decide to go after the angered outburst over the Circle Sea?
(b) In search of Luggage.
(c) Back to find Conina.
(d) To the tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nijel suggest to Rincewind about being a wizard?
2. When Rincewind escapes to the top of the palace, what does he see the wizards do to Seriph's guards?
3. What is missing from Creosote's treasury room?
4. What does Abrim do to the door of the tower?
5. According to the story, how does the shape of DNA come about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does RIncewind fight the group about using the magic carpet?
2. How does Rincewind arrive in the snake pit?
3. What happens when Abrim arrives to fight the wizards under Coin's control?
4. Who has the Magnificent Hat chosen to use in its battle against the sourcerer, and how will it battle?
5. What does Conina tell Rincewind about her stay in the harem?
6. How is Nijel's rescue of Conina so not barbaric?
7. What does Coin create from the egg?
8. What is Creosote like when Rincewind and Conina first meet him?
9. What battles does Luggage go through from page 150-203?
10. How do Rincewind and Nijel escape the snake pit?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)