|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rincewind, Conina, Creosote, and Nijel go after they leave Abrim?
(a) In his harem.
(b) Under a pile of rocks.
(c) In the Library.
(d) In the street.
2. What word does Creosote ask Rincewind and Conina to rhyme?
3. What does Creosote suggest that Rincewind, Conina, and Nijel use to escape?
(a) A magic carpet.
(c) A magic lamp.
4. Where does Rincewind reconnect with Conina?
(a) In the city.
(b) In the harem of Seriph.
(c) In the snake pit.
(d) In the new wizard university.
5. What confession does Creosote tell Nijel and Conina?
(a) He does not like stories.
(b) He is afraid of women.
(c) He knows that his poetry is terrible.
(d) He does not like being rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Coin use to build the new University?
2. On Conina, Nijel, and Rincewind's journey what does Creosote want to stop for?
3. What does Conina call Rincewind after they see the tower made by Coin?
4. What is the barbarian hero wearing that Rincewind questions?
5. Where does Conina demand that the genie take them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Luggage leave Rincewind and walk through the dessert? Where does he go?
2. What does Conina tell Rincewind about her stay in the harem?
3. Why does RIncewind fight the group about using the magic carpet?
4. What explanation does Rincewind give Conina and Nijel of the Mage Wars?
5. How do Rincewind and Nijel escape the snake pit?
6. How does Rincewind arrive in the snake pit?
7. What are the six wizards sent to the library for and how do they handle their task?
8. What is Creosote like when Rincewind and Conina first meet him?
9. What does Coin create from the egg?
10. What is Creosote's treasury room like?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)