|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lead wizard who Coin sends to the Library?
2. What is missing from Creosote's treasury room?
(a) The guard.
(b) Gold coins.
(c) The treasure.
(d) The dragon.
3. On Conina, Nijel, and Rincewind's journey what does Creosote want to stop for?
(b) A woman.
(d) A bathroom.
4. What kind of a tree is said to be one of the origins of the Mage Wars?
(a) The Wandering Willow.
(b) The Powerful Redwood.
(c) The Tall Maplewood.
(d) The Sapient Pearwood.
5. At the tower, who steps out of the archway with the Archchancellor's hat on?
(a) The Librarian.
(c) The Grand Vizier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote discover about the booby traps placed by Creosote's grandfather in the treasury room?
2. What happens to the wizard when he lights a match in the Library?
3. What does Abrim do to the door of the tower?
4. Why don't the guards throw Rincewind into the eternal fire?
5. According to the story, what happens to most inspirational thought?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rincewind meet in the snake pit, and what is he like?
2. How does RIncewind respond to Nijel when Nijel tells him to stop being a wizard?
3. What does RIncewind insist on doing once the hat kills his first wizard?
4. While sitting on the magic carpet alone over the city, what conclusion does Rincewind come to about himself and the war?
5. Why does RIncewind fight the group about using the magic carpet?
6. How does Rincewind arrive in the snake pit?
7. How does Creosote join the brigade out to fight the evil sourcerer?
8. How is Nijel's rescue of Conina so not barbaric?
9. How do Conina and Nijel react upon meeting each other, and what do they say to Rincewind?
10. What happens when Abrim arrives to fight the wizards under Coin's control?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)