|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason the genie gives for not knowing where he is when he comes out of the lamp?
(a) The lamp is time share.
(b) It has been a thousand years since he has been out.
(c) Genies never know where they are.
(d) The last time he was out, he was in Turkey.
2. What is missing from Creosote's treasury room?
(a) The guard.
(b) The treasure.
(c) The dragon.
(d) Gold coins.
3. Why don't the guards throw Rincewind into the spider tank?
(a) Rincewood is afraid of spiders.
(b) Only one spider is in the tank.
(c) There are no spiders left.
(d) Rincewood likes spiders.
4. Where does Rincewind decide to go after the angered outburst over the Circle Sea?
(a) In search of Luggage.
(b) Back to find Conina.
(d) To the tavern.
5. What does RIncewind tell Conina and Nijel about Death?
(a) "He was tall and dark."
(b) "He didn't ever miss his target."
(c) "He didn't need a hairdresser."
(d) "He was more than frightening."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the barbarian hero get caught by Creosote?
2. What do Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote discover about the booby traps placed by Creosote's grandfather in the treasury room?
3. What does Conina call Rincewind after they see the tower made by Coin?
4. What happens to the slab in the wall that Nijel finds?
5. What challenge does Abrim with the hat give to the wizards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the wizards do at Creosote's palace that so disturbs Rincewind, and how does he react when Nijel does not stop talking about it?
2. What are the six wizards sent to the library for and how do they handle their task?
3. What does Conina tell Rincewind about her stay in the harem?
4. How is Nijel's rescue of Conina so not barbaric?
5. What happens to Rincewind on the night that he, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote make camp on the beach?
6. Why does Luggage leave Rincewind and walk through the dessert? Where does he go?
7. How does RIncewind respond to Nijel when Nijel tells him to stop being a wizard?
8. What battles does Luggage go through from page 150-203?
9. Why does RIncewind fight the group about using the magic carpet?
10. Who has the Magnificent Hat chosen to use in its battle against the sourcerer, and how will it battle?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)