|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conina see in the water?
(a) Five canoes filled with men.
(b) A pirate ship.
(c) An ocean liner.
2. Who is Conina's father?
(a) Ipslore the Red.
(b) Billias the Wizard.
(c) Cohen the Barbarian.
(d) Coin the Sourcerer.
3. How does death take the sourcerer's mother?
(a) At birth.
(b) In an accident.
(c) In a fire.
(d) With an illness.
4. What causes Carding to go flying across the room into the wall?
(a) He tries to make Coin do something.
(b) He tries to conjure up magic.
(c) He touches Coin.
(d) He touches Coin's staff.
5. What is Rincwind afraid is happening to the building?
(a) He believes the rats have invaded it.
(b) He thinks if is falling down.
(c) He thinks it is sinking.
(d) He believes it is about to blow up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the magnificent hat sit?
2. Why doesn't Rincewind want to go on the adventure?
3. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
4. What does Rincewind's hat have embroidered on it?
5. What does Billias create after he is challenged by Coin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Coin's first encounter with the wizards?
2. What occurs between Carding and the Patrician?
3. What happens to Rincewind and Conina aboard the ship?
4. How do Conina and Rincewind get the Magnificent Hat back after it is taken from them at The Troll's Head?
5. How is Rincewind first described? Why does he leave the Unseen University?
6. How do Carding and Spelter feel about Coin after seeing his first feats?
7. What is the Luggage made of and how does it feel about its master?
8. What does the Magnificent Hat tell Rincewind and Conina that they must do?
9. How do the townspeople react when the wizards enter the streets and announce they are now ruling the city?
10. How does the Magnificent Hat convince Conina and Rincewind to get on the boat and go far from the Unseen University?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)