|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote discover about the booby traps placed by Creosote's grandfather in the treasury room?
(a) They are non-existent.
(b) They no longer function.
(c) They are easy to surpass.
(d) They are impossible to survive.
2. Why does the hat decide to talk to the Grand Vizier?
(a) Because Rincewind is betraying it.
(b) The hat likes the vizier and not RIncewind.
(c) The vizier attempts to destroy it.
(d) Rincewood asks the hat to.
3. What happens to the slab in the wall that Nijel finds?
(a) It closes them in.
(b) Rincewind blows it up.
(c) It revolves.
(d) Rincewood opens it with an "abbra kadabra".
4. How does the barbarian hero get caught by Creosote?
(a) He gets stuck in mud.
(b) He tries to steal a blanket.
(c) His leather sticks to a wall.
(d) He has an asthma attack.
5. What follows Spelter to the Library when he goes to speak to the Librarian about what Coin said to do with the books?
(a) A cat.
(b) The orangutan.
(c) The staff.
(d) A carpet.
6. What does Conina call Rincewind after they see the tower made by Coin?
(a) A god.
(b) A failure.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A maginificent wizard.
7. Where did Luggage awake after he leaves Rincewind?
(a) In the tavern.
(b) In the alley behind the tavern.
(c) In the dessert outside of Al Khali.
(d) Back at the harem.
8. Why does RIncewind believe that the hat won the war?
(a) The magic seems to have stopped.
(b) Another tower is being built.
(c) The water in the river is rising.
(d) The wizards are all gathered at the base of the tower.
9. What is the reason the genie gives for not knowing where he is when he comes out of the lamp?
(a) It has been a thousand years since he has been out.
(b) The lamp is time share.
(c) Genies never know where they are.
(d) The last time he was out, he was in Turkey.
10. On Conina, Nijel, and Rincewind's journey what does Creosote want to stop for?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A woman.
11. What are the Mage Wars?
(a) When the wizards fought the gods.
(b) When the wizards fought each other.
(c) When the wizards fought the sourcerers.
(d) When the wizards fought the giants.
12. What is happening to the stones of the tower as Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote are leaving the secret room?
(a) They are collapsing inward.
(b) They are disappearing.
(c) They are crumbling to ash.
(d) They are moving upward.
13. What kind of a tree is said to be one of the origins of the Mage Wars?
(a) The Tall Maplewood.
(b) The Powerful Redwood.
(c) The Wandering Willow.
(d) The Sapient Pearwood.
14. Where does Conina demand that the genie take them?
(c) Plaza of Broken Moons.
(d) The Library.
15. What is happening with the magic at the University now that Coin has enhanced it?
(a) The wizards want to use more and more of it.
(b) There is too much, so it is always negative.
(c) Coin puts a hold on it temporarily.
(d) It never stops, so it is not always positive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rincewind reconnect with Conina?
2. What is the name of the lead wizard who Coin sends to the Library?
3. Why does Conina go into the harem without a fight?
4. What confession does Conina tell Nijel and Creosote?
5. What does Coin tell the wizards about the full moon?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)