|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 104-150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nijel's blade stick when he fights with the guards?
(a) In the ceiling.
(b) In a pillow.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the guard's stomach.
2. What does Nijel suggest to Rincewind about being a wizard?
(a) He should practice his magic more.
(b) He should take off his robe and hat and stop being one.
(c) He should enjoy it more.
(d) He should teach Nijel to be one.
3. How does the Patrician respond to Carding's words of the future of the city?
(a) He breaks down and cries.
(b) He is angered and astonished.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is relieved.
4. What is the name of the lead wizard who Coin sends to the Library?
5. Whose attention does the Librarian get once he hears the quiet end of Spelter?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The mice.
(c) The wizards.
(d) The books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coin do to Billias?
2. According to the story, what happens to most inspirational thought?
3. Where does the magnificent hat sit?
4. Who are the wizards waiting for at the feast?
5. What causes Carding to go flying across the room into the wall?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)