|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 53-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it believed that the sourcerer will bring as stated in one of the wizard books?
(a) Death to wizards.
(b) The end of the world.
2. What does Spelter tell the Librarian the first time he visits him after Coin arrives?
(a) "Turn the Patrician back into a man."
(b) "Leave the library."
(c) "Trust no one."
(d) "Let me come in and stay with you."
3. What do Carding and Spelter attempt to do to each other after Coin first arrives?
(a) Get one to agree with the other.
(b) Fight each other.
(c) Cast a spell on one another.
(d) Lie to each other.
4. Who are the wizards waiting for at the feast?
(a) Virrid Wayzygoose.
(b) The sourcerer.
5. What can't the wizards change, try as they might?
(a) The rooms that they reside in.
(b) Their own physical appearance.
(c) The robes that they wear.
(d) The filth of the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billias create after he is challenged by Coin?
2. What does Ipslore make of metal?
3. What does Coin do to the glittering ball?
4. What does Coin do to the pictures of the Archchancellors hanging in the Great Hall?
5. What does the head chef use to carve statues?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)