|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 53-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Rincewind want to go on the adventure?
(a) He is too stupid.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is afraid.
2. What does Coin do to Billias?
(a) He vanishes him.
(b) He places him in a chair where he cannot move from.
(c) He turns him into a newt.
(d) He banishes him to the glittering ball.
3. What does Carding tell the Patrician when he is transported to the Great Hall?
(a) He tells him that he needs to resign.
(b) He tells him that the wizards will now rule the city.
(c) He tells him that he will be put to death.
(d) He tells him that he will never see the city again.
4. What does Hakardly rise up against?
(a) Using the magnificent hat.
(b) Coin's use of the staff.
(c) Naming Coin as Archchancellor.
(d) The new Great Hall.
5. What level of wizardry has Rincewind achieved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
2. What does Billias create after he is challenged by Coin?
3. How do Carding and Spelter feel about the sourcerer coming to the University the day after he arrives?
4. What has the Librarian been turned into?
5. What does enlarging the windows reveal about the Great Hall?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)