|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 53-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spelter sew?
(a) A new hat.
(b) A new robe for Coin.
(c) A new robe for himself.
(d) Curtains for the new windows.
2. What does enlarging the windows reveal about the Great Hall?
(a) It is in need of great repair.
(b) It is in fine shape.
(c) It is old and dingy.
(d) It is large and beautiful.
3. What does Coin do to the glittering ball?
(a) He expands it.
(b) He bursts it.
(c) He blows it apart.
(d) He drops it.
4. What becomes of the Patrician?
(a) He is turned into a lizard.
(b) He is sent back to the city.
(c) He is housed in the dungeon.
(d) He is obliterated by the staff.
5. What decision does Rincewind make about the hat after it is taken from the ship?
(a) He will find out where it is and then leave it there.
(b) He will seek it out and protect it.
(c) He will let it go.
(d) He will take it back from the captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Librarian been turned into?
2. What does the head chef use to carve statues?
3. Why doesn't Rincewind want to go on the adventure?
4. Why does Ardrothy leave the city?
5. What is Conina doing with Rincewind when we first meet them on the ship?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)