|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the hat after the Archchancellor is killed?
(a) It is lost.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is given to Coin.
(d) It is burnt in Wayzygoose's room.
2. Where does Ipslore go after Death hits him with lightening?
(a) In the staff.
(b) With his wife.
(c) No one knows; he just vanishes.
(d) To the underworld.
3. What does Coin do to Billias?
(a) He turns him into a newt.
(b) He places him in a chair where he cannot move from.
(c) He banishes him to the glittering ball.
(d) He vanishes him.
4. What does the sourcerer request when he gets to the feast?
(a) A duel.
(b) The title of head of the Silver Star.
(c) A wizard's hat.
(d) To meet the most powerful wizard.
5. What does Spelter suggest that the wizards do with Coin?
(a) Turn him out into the night.
(b) Defeat him.
(c) Lock him up.
(d) Help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the wizards drinking at the feast?
2. Where does the magnificent hat sit?
3. What does the head chef use to carve statues?
4. What do Carding and Spelter attempt to do to each other after Coin first arrives?
5. What does Ipslore make of metal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)