|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 1-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Carding and Spelter attempt to do to each other after Coin first arrives?
(a) Get one to agree with the other.
(b) Cast a spell on one another.
(c) Fight each other.
(d) Lie to each other.
2. What does the sourcerer request when he gets to the feast?
(a) A wizard's hat.
(b) The title of head of the Silver Star.
(c) To meet the most powerful wizard.
(d) A duel.
3. What are the wizards drinking at the feast?
4. What carries the mattress across the lawn of the University?
(a) Bed bugs.
5. What convinces Rincewind that he should help the shadow?
(a) He wants to be an important wizard.
(b) The Librarian.
(c) The shadow is a beautiful woman.
(d) He knows it is the right thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Larry the Fox when he took the hat from Troll's Head?
2. What level of wizardry has Rincewind achieved?
3. What has the Librarian been turned into?
4. What does Carding say that they should give Coin after he shows them how strong his magic is?
5. What does Death say that the future contains?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)