|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150-203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the hiding wizards when they answer the door of the tower?
(a) The Librarian joins them.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are taken as prisoners.
(d) Abrim speaks to them.
2. What kind of a character is Creosote?
(a) A mean-spirited one.
(b) A generous one.
(c) A poor one.
(d) A pompous one.
3. What does RIncewind tell Conina and Nijel about Death?
(a) "He was tall and dark."
(b) "He was more than frightening."
(c) "He didn't ever miss his target."
(d) "He didn't need a hairdresser."
4. Whose attention does the Librarian get once he hears the quiet end of Spelter?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The books.
(c) The wizards.
(d) The mice.
5. What battle cry does Nijel call out when he enters Seriph's harem?
(a) "Prepare to die."
(b) " The wizard and I have come."
(c) "Sorry to bother you."
(d) "Erm, excuse me."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the barbarian hero get caught by Creosote?
2. What does Abrim do to the door of the tower?
3. What is happening to the stones of the tower as Rincewind, Conina, Nijel, and Creosote are leaving the secret room?
4. Why does Luggage go to the tavern?
5. What does Rincewind find at the Library when he goes back on his own after leaving the beach?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)