1. Which son becomes the sourcerer?
(a) The eighth son of the second wizard.
(b) The eighth son of the second son.
(c) The eighth son of the eighth son.
(d) The eighth son squared.
2. How does death take the sourcerer's mother?
(a) In an accident.
(b) At birth.
(c) With an illness.
(d) In a fire.
3. What does Ipslore make of metal?
(a) A staff.
(b) A wand.
(c) A talisman.
(d) A crib.
4. Why is Ipslore so angry at the wizards in the opening of the story?
(a) They killed his wife.
(b) They banished him.
(c) They stole his son.
(d) They stole his staff.
5. What does Death say that the future contains?
6. What does Death say makes living worthwhile?
7. Where does Ipslore go after Death hits him with lightening?
(a) To the underworld.
(b) With his wife.
(c) In the staff.
(d) No one knows; he just vanishes.
8. What carries Discworld?
(a) A turtle.
(b) Four elephants.
(d) Three rhinocerous.
This section contains 4,807 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)