Mid-Book Test (up to Scenes 3 and 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 2?
2. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
3. What does the Man make a joke about in Scene 3?
4. What does the Woman first say of her knowledge with a sword?
5. What does the Woman say frightens her?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What has changed about the Man's reaction...
This section contains 1,097 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)