|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Woman say the Man would not like her music?
(a) He is from the city.
(b) She plays badly.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) She is uneducated.
2. What is the Man's response when the Woman asks where he is going in the second scene?
(a) He laughs and walks away.
(b) He breaks down and cries.
(c) He is unable and unprepared to tell her.
(d) He lies to her.
3. What does the Woman say she dreamed about?
(a) The Man and his sword.
(b) The Man making her laugh.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The song of the flute.
4. What does the Woman say frightens her?
5. The Man reveals he is from where?
(a) The north.
(b) The south.
(c) Across the sea.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
2. What does the Man discover happened to him after he stops meditating?
3. What reason does the Man give for meditating the way he does?
4. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
5. What does the Man say the Woman can listen to in Scene 5?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)