|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Man doing in the beginning of the second scene?
(a) Preparing to leave.
(b) Sharpening his sword.
(d) Eating breakfast.
2. What does the Woman thank the Man for doing in the third scene?
(a) Helping her cook.
(b) Chopping so much wood.
(c) Giving her money.
(d) Keeping her company.
3. What does the Man make a joke about in Scene 3?
(a) His sword-fighting abilities.
(b) The Woman's cooking.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The size of his belly.
4. Why does the Woman say the Man should not make jokes?
(a) Because she hates him.
(b) Because he looks strong.
(c) Because she loves him.
(d) Beause he is not funny.
5. Why does the Man say he can do so much work?
(a) It is wonderful to hear the birds sing.
(b) It needs to be done so he has to do it.
(c) He is strong and in love.
(d) It is a beautiful setting and any man could do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
2. How does the Man react when the Woman stops his meditation?
3. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 2?
4. What is the Woman doing in Scene 6?
5. What does the Man get out to look at in Scene 4?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)