|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman touch at the end of Scene 3?
(a) Her aching back.
(b) The Man's leg.
(c) The Man's belly.
(d) The Man's cheek.
2. What is the Man doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Writing in a journal.
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Practicing with his sword.
3. What is the Man doing when the Woman asks him to join her in the eighth scene?
(b) Practicing with a sword.
(c) Doing chores.
(d) Drinking tea.
4. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
(a) Man Who Fears Silence and Man Who Fears Women.
(b) Man Who Fears Love and Man Who Fears Himself.
(c) Man Who Is Unafraid and Man Who Is Brave.
(d) Man Who Loves Life and Man Who Drinks.
5. What is the Woman wearing in the sixth scene?
(a) Her nightshirt.
(b) A fancy dress.
(c) A beautiful kimono.
(d) A suit of armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two main characters?
2. In the fifth scene, why does the Man excitedly congratulate himself?
3. What does the Man make a joke about in Scene 3?
4. In the first scene, after the Woman clears the dishes, what does she take with her out of the room?
5. What does the Man hear in Scene 4 that wakes him up?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)