|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman say she has taught herself to do?
(a) Make the flute sound like a human voice.
(b) Make memories live forever.
(c) Learn how to cook.
(d) Keep herself safe.
2. What reason does the Man give for meditating the way he does?
(a) He learned it in a dream.
(b) His father taught him the technique.
(c) His friend told him it develops concentration.
(d) He has always done it that way.
3. What does the Man say he is a fool about?
4. What does the Man say about the flowers in the vase?
(a) They are beautiful.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They are poisonous.
(d) They do not grow nearby.
5. What is the Man doing in the beginning of the second scene?
(a) Preparing to leave.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(d) Sharpening his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man hear in the sixth scene?
2. What does the Woman touch at the end of Scene 3?
3. Why does the Woman say the Man would not like her music?
4. What reason does the Woman give for how she gets her flowers?
5. What reason does the Woman give the Man to stop his chore in Scene 3?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)