|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man get out of his pocket at the end of the sixth scene?
(a) A flower.
(c) A knife.
(d) A map.
2. What does the Woman first say of her knowledge with a sword?
(a) She knows nothing.
(b) She is an expert.
(c) She has learned much from her brother.
(d) She knows how to defend herself.
3. What does the Man want the Woman to do for him one day in Scene 5?
(a) Write him a story.
(b) Play her music for him.
(c) Become his wife.
(d) Make his favorite food.
4. How does Scene 1 conclude?
(a) The Man falls asleep peacefully.
(b) The Woman is cries in her room.
(c) The Man sits on a mat, sword by his side.
(d) The Woman sings to the Man.
5. Why does the Man say he can do so much work?
(a) It is a beautiful setting and any man could do it.
(b) It is wonderful to hear the birds sing.
(c) He is strong and in love.
(d) It needs to be done so he has to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
2. What reason does the Woman give the Man to stop his chore in Scene 3?
3. What does the Woman say she normally cannot bear?
4. What does the Man notice the Woman is staring at in Scene 3?
5. What is the Man doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)