|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the Woman give the Man to stop his chore in Scene 3?
(a) It is time to eat.
(b) There is no more to do.
(c) He looks tired.
(d) She will finish it.
2. What does the Man tell the Woman to do about her music in Scene 5?
(a) Play more loudly and with confidence.
(b) Practice more so she gets better.
(c) Not change a thing.
(d) Stop playing.
3. What does the Man make a joke about in Scene 3?
(a) The Woman's cooking.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The size of his belly.
(d) His sword-fighting abilities.
4. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
(a) The woodgrain.
(b) A longtime stain.
(c) Spots of blood.
5. What name does the Woman say the Man can call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman say she will enjoy being as she plays the flute in Scene 7?
2. What does the Man hear in Scene 4 that wakes him up?
3. How is the Man dressed in Scene 3?
4. What does the Woman tell the Man that he should learn to love?
5. What does the Woman bring inside the room in Scene 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)