|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the play's setting?
(b) United States.
2. What does the Woman convince the Man to do at the conclusion of the second scene?
(a) Stay with her.
(c) Giver her money.
(d) Play a game.
3. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
(a) If he is married.
(b) What his name is.
(c) What his purpose here is.
(d) How old he is.
4. In Scene 1, the Woman reveals that she does not have many what?
5. What does the Woman say happens when she takes care of her flowers?
(a) She gets magical powers.
(b) The flowers last for months.
(c) She makes perfume from the flowers.
(d) The flowers start to grow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scene 1 conclude?
2. Who are the two main characters?
3. What reason does the Woman give for how she gets her flowers?
4. What does the Woman say frightens her?
5. What does the Man ask the Woman when she tells him her fears?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)