|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scene 1 conclude?
(a) The Man falls asleep peacefully.
(b) The Man sits on a mat, sword by his side.
(c) The Woman is cries in her room.
(d) The Woman sings to the Man.
2. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) In his bag.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) Behind his back.
3. What does the Man ask the Woman when she tells him her fears?
(a) How are her children?
(b) How can she sleep in a quiet place?
(c) How is her husband?
(d) How does she make a living?
4. What does the Man say scares him?
5. What is the Man's response when the Woman asks where he is going in the second scene?
(a) He is unable and unprepared to tell her.
(b) He laughs and walks away.
(c) He lies to her.
(d) He breaks down and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 2?
2. In the first scene, after the Woman clears the dishes, what does she take with her out of the room?
3. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
4. The Woman says she is glad to hear what?
5. What is the Man disturbed by in Scene 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)