|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
(a) Man Who Fears Silence and Man Who Fears Women.
(b) Man Who Fears Love and Man Who Fears Himself.
(c) Man Who Loves Life and Man Who Drinks.
(d) Man Who Is Unafraid and Man Who Is Brave.
2. In Scene 1, the Woman reveals that she does not have many what?
3. In the first scene, after the Woman clears the dishes, what does she take with her out of the room?
(a) The Man's sword.
(b) The vase of flowers.
(c) The Man's sleeping mat.
(d) Her silk kimono.
4. What does the Man say about the flowers in the vase?
(a) They are poisonous.
(b) They do not grow nearby.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They are beautiful.
5. What does the Woman bring the Man in Scene 2?
(b) New clothes.
(d) A new sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the Woman give for how she gets her flowers?
2. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
3. What does the Woman bring inside the room in Scene 2?
4. What is the first thing the Woman does for the Man?
5. What is the Man's response when the Woman asks where he is going in the second scene?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)