|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is/are the only prop/props seen onstage at the start of the play?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A vase of flowers.
(c) A stained glass window.
(d) Table and chairs.
2. What does the Man do when he hears the noise that disturbs him?
(a) He sings along.
(b) He pulls out his sword.
(c) He yells for it to stop.
(d) He ignores it.
3. The Woman says she is glad to hear what?
(a) Horses galloping.
(b) The rush of the river.
(c) The birds' singing.
(d) The sound of a voice.
4. The Man says he is accustomed to what?
(a) A lot of sound.
(b) Being waited on.
(c) Lots of women.
(d) Being hungry.
5. What country is the play's setting?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, the Woman reveals that she does not have many what?
2. What is the first thing the Woman does for the Man?
3. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
4. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
5. What does the Man say scares him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)