|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
(a) Never again.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every night.
(d) All day.
2. What does the Woman first say of her knowledge with a sword?
(a) She knows nothing.
(b) She knows how to defend herself.
(c) She has learned much from her brother.
(d) She is an expert.
3. What does the Man say the Woman can listen to in Scene 5?
(a) The wind.
(b) Her own song.
(c) His voice.
(d) His song.
4. What does the Man say scares him?
5. How does the Man describe the Woman's appearance in the eighth scene?
(b) Nothing special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Woman does for the Man?
2. At the beginning of Scene 8, the Woman tries to make plans with the Man to do what?
3. What does the Man say his friend told him to do if he sees something better than this world while meditating?
4. What name does the Woman say is too common?
5. How does the Man react when the Woman stops his meditation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)