|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
(a) Man Who Is Unafraid and Man Who Is Brave.
(b) Man Who Fears Silence and Man Who Fears Women.
(c) Man Who Loves Life and Man Who Drinks.
(d) Man Who Fears Love and Man Who Fears Himself.
2. What does the Woman say she normally cannot bear?
(a) Her lack of money.
(b) Having no children.
(c) The darkness.
(d) Her own dreams.
3. How does Scene 1 conclude?
(a) The Woman sings to the Man.
(b) The Man falls asleep peacefully.
(c) The Woman is cries in her room.
(d) The Man sits on a mat, sword by his side.
4. What is the Man doing when the Woman asks him to join her in the eighth scene?
(a) Drinking tea.
(c) Practicing with a sword.
(d) Doing chores.
5. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
(a) What his purpose here is.
(b) What his name is.
(c) If he is married.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man doing at the beginning of Scene 7?
2. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
3. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
4. What does the Man do when he hears the noise that disturbs him?
5. What does the Woman say happens when she takes care of her flowers?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)