|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman point out on the floor?
(b) The woodgrain.
(c) Spots of blood.
(d) A longtime stain.
2. What reason does the Woman tell the man to stop telling a story about his friend?
(a) He cannot get rid of her that easily.
(b) She is ill from hearing it.
(c) He is lying.
(d) He is a terrible storyteller.
3. What country is the play's setting?
(d) United States.
4. What does the Man make a joke about in Scene 3?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) His sword-fighting abilities.
(c) The size of his belly.
(d) The Woman's cooking.
5. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
(a) What his purpose here is.
(b) How old he is.
(c) What his name is.
(d) If he is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
3. What does the Man get out of his pocket at the end of the sixth scene?
4. What does the Woman say she creates?
5. Who is the author of "The Sound of a Voice"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)