|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
(a) Takes a flower out of the vase.
(b) Watches the woman.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Yells at her to hurry.
2. What does the Woman bring inside the room in Scene 2?
(a) A silk kimono.
(b) Her pet bird.
(c) The vase of flowers.
(d) Her own sword.
3. What does the Woman say frightens her?
4. What does the Woman convince the Man to do at the conclusion of the second scene?
(a) Stay with her.
(b) Giver her money.
(c) Play a game.
5. What does the Man do when he hears the noise that disturbs him?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He pulls out his sword.
(c) He yells for it to stop.
(d) He sings along.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scene 1 conclude?
2. Who are the two main characters?
3. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
4. What country is the play's setting?
5. The Man reveals he is from where?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)