|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Woman says she is glad to hear what?
(a) Horses galloping.
(b) The rush of the river.
(c) The sound of a voice.
(d) The birds' singing.
2. Who are the two main characters?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A brother and a sister.
(c) A husband and a wife.
(d) A man and a woman.
3. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
(a) Man Who Is Unafraid and Man Who Is Brave.
(b) Man Who Loves Life and Man Who Drinks.
(c) Man Who Fears Silence and Man Who Fears Women.
(d) Man Who Fears Love and Man Who Fears Himself.
4. As the Woman rolls out the sleeping mat, what does she ask the Man?
(a) If he is married.
(b) What his purpose here is.
(c) What his name is.
(d) How old he is.
5. What does the Woman say frightens her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
2. The Man reveals he is from where?
3. What does the Man do when he hears the noise that disturbs him?
4. What is the Man doing in the beginning of the second scene?
5. The Man says he is accustomed to what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)