|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Man says he is accustomed to what?
(a) Being hungry.
(b) Being waited on.
(c) Lots of women.
(d) A lot of sound.
2. What name does the Woman say the Man can call her?
3. What does the Man say about the flowers in the vase?
(a) They are beautiful.
(b) They are poisonous.
(c) They do not grow nearby.
(d) They are ugly.
4. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Watches the woman.
(c) Yells at her to hurry.
(d) Takes a flower out of the vase.
5. What is the Man's response when the Woman asks where he is going in the second scene?
(a) He lies to her.
(b) He breaks down and cries.
(c) He laughs and walks away.
(d) He is unable and unprepared to tell her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man do when he hears the noise that disturbs him?
2. What does the Woman say frightens her?
3. In Scene 1, the Woman reveals that she does not have many what?
4. The Woman says she will sleep well because of what reason?
5. What does the Woman convince the Man to do at the conclusion of the second scene?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)