|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man say he is a fool about?
2. After the Man compliments the Woman on her flute playing, how often does the Woman say she will play her music?
(a) Never again.
(b) Every night.
(c) Once a week.
(d) All day.
3. Why does the Man say he can do so much work?
(a) It is wonderful to hear the birds sing.
(b) He is strong and in love.
(c) It needs to be done so he has to do it.
(d) It is a beautiful setting and any man could do it.
4. What does the Man hear in the sixth scene?
(a) A storm.
(b) A bird.
(c) The wind.
(d) A flute.
5. In Scene 5, what does the Man tell the Woman he heard her doing at night?
(b) Playing the flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the Woman say the Man can call her?
2. What does the Man ask the Woman when she tells him her fears?
3. When the Woman is preparing something to eat for the Man, what does the Man do?
4. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
5. What does the Woman say she will enjoy being as she plays the flute in Scene 7?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)