|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman touch at the end of Scene 3?
(a) The Man's leg.
(b) Her aching back.
(c) The Man's cheek.
(d) The Man's belly.
2. In the fifth scene, why does the Man excitedly congratulate himself?
(a) He has removed the stain from the floor.
(b) He has finished composing a song.
(c) He has found a hidden treasure.
(d) He has learned to play the flute.
3. How does the Man describe the Woman's music?
4. Where does the Man hide the flower he takes in Scene 1?
(a) Behind his back.
(b) In his bag.
(c) Under the floorboards.
(d) In his pocket.
5. What name does the Woman say is too common?
(a) Man Who Fears Women.
(b) Man Who Fears Darkness.
(c) Man Who Fears Himself.
(d) Man Who Fears Silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man disturbed by in Scene 1?
2. The Woman says she will sleep well because of what reason?
3. What does the Woman bring inside the room in Scene 2?
4. What names does the Woman jokingly call the Man?
5. What does the Man say scares him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)